Poll: TB vs CBJ

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2. Tampa Bay Lightning vs 7. Columbus Blue Jackets - East Quarterfinal

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: 2. Tampa Bay Lightning vs 7. Columbus Blue Jackets - East Quarterfinal

TB needs to come out and win this game 4-2 if they want a chance in this series.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: 2. Tampa Bay Lightning vs 7. Columbus Blue Jackets - East Quarterfinal

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    TB needs to come out and win this game 4-2 if they want a chance in this series.
    Tough to win a game 4-2 if neither team scores in the next few minutes
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Tough to win a game 4-2 if neither team scores in the next few minutes
    Haha very true. I moreso meant they had to come out with some goals....so scoring 30 seconds into the 3rd definitely counts.

I missed the OT prediction so I'll say it here.

Texier and Sergachev.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Healthy and playing like a horse? Or is he playing limited minutes and hanging out on power play?
    He looks like he just got hurt again about halfway through the second OT.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Guru

Through two overtimes, every player on Tampa has at least one shot.

Only two players on Columbus do not have a shot: Wennberg and Atkinson.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    Through two overtimes, every player on Tampa has at least one shot.

Only two players on Columbus do not have a shot: Wennberg and Atkinson.
    That's pretty surprising all in all. I guess everyone is just trying to put the puck on net. I guess Wennberg almost never shoots, but Atkinson not having one is the weirdest part of that stat I think.

Dobber Sports Guru

Robinson has played just 12:28 for Tampa. Has three shots.

I get surprised shot totals aren't higher. I know guys are tired, but I always figure they would shoot from just anywhere the longer the game goes. Increases the chances of a netminder flub, tip-in, bad bounce, etc.

Dobber Sports Sage

So much for cutting the grass today. I still need to go get some beer for tonight’s games.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Guru

I wonder how late they will let Boston-Carolina start.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Imagine the first game of the playoffs with fans went to triple OT. Automatic classic.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Ryan..... McDonagh. Shoot the damn puck.

Dobber Sports Sage

Kucherov twice with late jabs drawing the ire of the Jackets. Is he a sneaky dirty player? I don’t watch Tampa that often.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Ryan..... McDonagh. Shoot the damn puck.
    agree! But if he shot it... we wouldn’t get quadruple OT!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

I just got home from work, then food shopping...and I catch the end of the third OT!!?? Wow! Guess I missed the OT challenge, lol!

Dobber Sports Deity

These guys legs must be like cement right now. Two games back to back on the first night lol. Six + periods. Crazy.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."