Poll: TB vs CBJ

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: 2. Tampa Bay Lightning vs 7. Columbus Blue Jackets - East Quarterfinal

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: 2. Tampa Bay Lightning vs 7. Columbus Blue Jackets - East Quarterfinal

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    Can someone explain to me why Tort's got fined?
    Dealing with the press is part of the job he signed up for and he refused to do his job because he was grumpy at the time.

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: 2. Tampa Bay Lightning vs 7. Columbus Blue Jackets - East Quarterfinal

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Dealing with the press is part of the job he signed up for and he refused to do his job because he was grumpy at the time.
    I am generally a fan of Torts but he is extremely unprofessional and immature in post-game interviews.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    I am generally a fan of Torts but he is extremely unprofessional and immature in post-game interviews.
    You got that right.

I often wonder if he is meaning to be like this to keep the media spotlight on himself.. and off other areas of his team.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    You got that right.

I often wonder if he is meaning to be like this to keep the media spotlight on himself.. and off other areas of his team.
    I don't think it's a chess game. I think he's just that kind of bristly personality, and it has worked for him to this point in his career.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    Can someone explain to me why Tort's got fined?
    Not to revive a dead thread, but I was curious about this as well, and apparently it's because he was given a conditional fine in January for abusing the officials. Basically had to keep his nose clean rest of the season, and well... That's Torts for you :P
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)
    Start 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 4 Bench, 27 Minors/Prospects

Roster