Poll: Flyers or Habs

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 1. Philadelphia Flyers vs 8. Montreal Canadiens - East Quarterfinal

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: 1. Philadelphia Flyers vs 8. Montreal Canadiens - East Quarterfinal

As long as the good version of Philly continues, I see this only going five.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Flyers in 5

Dobber Sports Icon

Flyers in 6

Dobber Sports Padawan

Flyers in 5. Be surprised if it goes longer.
    WHL (24-Team Daily H2H)
    Weighted Scoring: G(1),A(1),PPP(0.5),+/-(0.25), SOG/PIM/HIT/BLK(all 0.05), FOW-C(0.01)

Braham Pietasters
    C(3): Barkov, Seguin, N.Schmaltz
    LW(3): Gaudreau, Pacioretty, Hinostroza
    RW(3): Radulov, Mantha, Dadonov
    F(3): Bailey, Thornton, Vanek
    D(6): Josi, Jones, Krug, Leddy, Ellis, Miller
    G(1): Bishop (Sparks)
    Bench: T. Wilson (RW), Boyle (C), Pirri (C), Boyd (C)
    Farm: Myers (D), Husso (G), Soderstrom (G), Petersen (G), Anderson-Dolan (C), Pilut (D), Capobianco (D), Aho (D)

Big Daddy

PHI in 6.
    PAT QUINN MEMORIAL CUP
    Clouds of Blood
    12 Team Head-to-Head
    G-A-PPP-SOG-FW-HIT-BLK / W-GAA-SV%-SV
    24 Man Roster
    Keep: 6 Forwards, 4 Defencemen, 1 Goaltender & 1 Prospect
    Keepers:
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Aho
    LW - Panarin
    RW - Pastrnak
    D - Hedman, Hamilton, Doughty, Burns
    G - Markström
    P - Cayden Primeau

Dobber Sports Ninja

Habs in 7 says the coin toss. I'm not sure about this one, but using reason didn't help my predictions in the previous round, so coin toss it is.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

My brain & rooting interests coincide here, so Flyers. I think it will go 5 or 6, voted 5.

Most interesting thing I see in the poll is the person who predicted a sweep. By Montreal.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Master

Flyers in 6. Les Habitant have talent. They have the ability to win a couple games. Overall, I think the Flyers are a better team and over the course of 6 games, they will get it done.

The Great One

When you compare actual metrics and not the eye test these teams are very closely matched. It’s going to be a much closer series than just about everyone is saying. I believe the “Price will steal one” line was trotted our prior to the Pens series. And guess what. He didn’t. I don’t think most folks realize the decent depth in both D corps. The Flyers have more scoring acumen. The Habs have three centers going really well right now. And they don’t quit. Hopefully the Flyers overestimate the Habs the way the Pens did. Habs in 7.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Immortal

Save of the playoffs by Price.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Save of the playoffs by Price.
    Just spectacular, never give up! Hart is playing really well too.

Dobber Sports Monster

This is a goalie coaches dream series. Two technically sound tendies going head to head - one with tons of experience and not much pressure, and one with very little experience and a good deal of pressure.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    This is a goalie coaches dream series. Two technically sound tendies going head to head - one with tons of experience and not much pressure, and one with very little experience and a good deal of pressure.
    See I dont think Philly has that much pressure. Coming into the restart I'd say they were probably 6th in the East in terms of pressure just because I think their season is already a huge success. Getting 1st is just a nice little bonus but I dont think it adds any pressure since there aren't actually home games.

Administrator

Claude Julien has been taken to hospital due to chest pains. Kirk Muller is HC for now.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Claude Julien has been taken to hospital due to chest pains. Kirk Muller is HC for now.
    I read it was not COVID related.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​