Poll: Flyers or Habs

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 1. Philadelphia Flyers vs 8. Montreal Canadiens - East Quarterfinal

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default 1. Philadelphia Flyers vs 8. Montreal Canadiens - East Quarterfinal

Or is it 1 vs 12?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: 1. Philadelphia Flyers vs 8. Montreal Canadiens - East Quarterfinal

I think it's 1v12.
    And you forgot the poll.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

As a Flyers fan, seeing the Canadiens puts some fear in me.

I hope the boys don't take Montreal as lightly and Pittsburgh did.

I voted for Flyers in 6. Although I hope its 4 or 5 - Keep my stress level down!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

Flyers in five. Better team all over the ice and one of the Canadian heir apparents in net. Price steals one game.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I think it's 1v12.
    And you forgot the poll.
    Is there a way to add polls in the same screen as your original post? You guys keep saying I'm forgetting polls but the only way I know how to do it is clicking through to the poll page and then fills in the choices.

Dobber Sports Titan

I think you can go to advanced and add it initially, but maybe it just shows up as a post while you're filling in the poll options. I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Is there a way to add polls in the same screen as your original post? You guys keep saying I'm forgetting polls but the only way I know how to do it is clicking through to the poll page and then fills in the choices.
    You are doing it right. I think the thread gets populated prior to you filling in the poll options. So there is a brief time where people can see the thread without the poll.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Deity

I took the Flyers in six. God know how much magic Price has left, but he should be able to steal at least one game for the Habs.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    You are doing it right. I think the thread gets populated prior to you filling in the poll options. So there is a brief time where people can see the thread without the poll.
    You guys are too quick! LAY OFF ME

Dobber Sports Stud

The Flyers are arguably deeper than the Pens and their defence is excellent.
    Habs will be determined once more but Provorov and his pals will stay the course in their zone.
    Philly in 6.
    Points-only keeper league. 12 teams. Keep any 12 players. Dress 12F - 6D - 2G.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    You guys are too quick! LAY OFF ME
    Everyone loves these threads too much... they see them and they got to get in here!

​​

Dobber Sports Genius

Philly in 5. I was generous and gave the Habs one game despite believing they will get thoroughly dominated.
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Veteran

Flyers in 5.
    Price is playing great but Philly is too deep and strong.
    Yahoo! 10 Team Keep 6, H2H - 1 win
    G, A, SOG, PPP, FOW, H, B, Wins, GAA, Sv%, SHO
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 1Ut, 4D, 3G, 6Bench, 2-I/R+, 1NA

C: Bennett, Couturier, Zacha
    LW: Draisaitl-C, Stutzle-C, Kaprizov, E.Kane
    RW: Marner I/R,T.Thompson-C, Necas-C, Nichushkin
    D: Dahlin, Bouchard, Gudas, Romanov, KA Miller
    G: Vasilevskiy , Skinner, Gustavsson, Woll, Allen
    4 weekly minimum start’s required
    I/R: Sergachev

When I say nothing, I say everything. J.White

The Great One

My brain says Flyers in 5. But I picked them in 6.

Despite their obnoxious fans, I'll still cheer for the remaining Canadian-based teams. Even Montreal.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Flyers in 5. They are just too deep and rolling right now.