View Poll Results: What is the best landing spot for Lafreniere?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • New York Rangers

3 6.98%
  • Minnesota

7 16.28%
  • Pittsburgh

4 9.30%
  • Edmonton

14 32.56%
  • Florida

2 4.65%
  • Nashville

1 2.33%
  • Winnipeg

6 13.95%
  • Columbus

1 2.33%
  • Toronto

5 11.63%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Landing place Lafrenière?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Landing place Lafrenière?

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiC173 View Post
    I agree the center depth is poor but they can always trade for one. Alas they now have two wingers who drive play for a line like a center. So yes, faceoffs are an important factor and it needs addressing but those two stir the drink on lines like a center as far as play. Rangers also have a second first round pick in the draft from the Canes so hopefully someone like Lundell or Lapierre falls to them. Also signed Morgan Barron to his ELD this summer and he won't be a franchise center but he just may be able to eventually become a number two.
    good point. if separated, panarin and ziba can drive their own lines, so either line could be a friendly place for a lafreniere

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Will be interesting to see what develops.

I think this likely means one of their current wingers won't be back. Panarin is safe, of course. This may lead to a Buchnevich trade.
    Considering how recent the nyr were considered to have begun their rebuild, they are in a damn good spot today, asset-wise. Alot of options for trading or standing pat.

Hopefully they don't mismanage it.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Gorton has mastered the art of the trade rape, his only blemish in that arena is the JT Miller & Ryan Graves trades. Buchnevich I do not mind trading as he is still young and a change of scenery may lead to him becoming consistent but I do not see it. Every year he fakes you out thinking he finally arrived only to become invisible once again at times, forever streaky player IMO.