Dobber Sports Stud

Default Who to keep?

Points only league (not in sig)

I can keep 2 of the following 3 D...

Erik Karlsson
    Kris Letang
    Keith Yandle
    12 Team HTH Keeper
    (F's G=1 A=1, D G=1 A=1, All Skaters PPG=.5, SHG=.5 Goalies W=2 SO=3)

Dress 8 F, 4 D, 2 G weekly

F's-Marner, Rantanen, Crosby, Panarin, Guentzel, Caufield, Kaprizov, Lundell, Tomasino, Holtz, Pavelski, Zuccarello, Hagel, Dach

D-Makar, Josi, Doughty Andersson, AP, Hutson

G-Hellebuyck, Fleury, Comrie, Kochetkov, Wolf, Primeau, Sogaard

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Who to keep?

I am keeping Karlsson and Letang out of these three
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Wizard

Karlsson for sure..if healthy i prefer Latang so you need to figure out if you willing to take a chance of him getting injured or not ...prize is probably 5 points more per season over yandle
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Yonald View Post
    Points only league (not in sig)

I can keep 2 of the following 3 D...

Erik Karlsson
    Kris Letang
    Keith Yandle
    Karlsson and Letang

Dobber Sports Titan

Karlsson and Letang for me as well. A month into the new season you could trade either for Yandle+
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports All-Star

I think I would take Yandle over Letang myself.

Karlsson is a given.

Yandle is an ironman who puts up strong points every season. Letang is the penultimate BAB. Plus Schultz seems to be getting the top PP quarterbacking spot in Pittsburgh more than I am comfortable with.

If it was a multi-cat league, Letang for sure, but in a points only league I am taking Karlsson and Yandle.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    I think I would take Yandle over Letang myself.

Karlsson is a given.

Yandle is an ironman who puts up strong points every season. Letang is the penultimate BAB. Plus Schultz seems to be getting the top PP quarterbacking spot in Pittsburgh more than I am comfortable with.

If it was a multi-cat league, Letang for sure, but in a points only league I am taking Karlsson and Yandle.
    If Letang is the penultimate band-aid-boy, who is the ultimate?

I'm taking Karlsson and Letang.

Dobber Sports Deity

Karlsson and Yandle for me.

I love Letang but if I have choice between someone who you know will miss time vs a guy who's got the 4th longest streak in NHL history for consecutive games, AND is still a threat to score 55+ points each season, Im down with that.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Veteran

Karlsson and Letang +(the d-points you pick up from the waiver guy when, not if, Letang gets injured).
    If the second half of this season is any indication, Yandles offence is in decline. He may still be an Iron man but he’s not ringing up the points like he used to. At least you know what you’re getting from Letang.
    Yahoo! 10 Team Keep 6, H2H - 1 win
    G, A, SOG, PPP, FOW, H, B, Wins, GAA, Sv%, SHO
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 1Ut, 4D, 3G, 6Bench, 2-I/R+, 1NA

C: Bennett, Couturier, Zacha
    LW: Draisaitl-C, Stutzle-C, Kaprizov, E.Kane
    RW: Marner I/R,T.Thompson-C, Necas-C, Nichushkin
    D: Dahlin, Bouchard, Gudas, Romanov, KA Miller
    G: Vasilevskiy , Skinner, Gustavsson, Woll, Allen
    4 weekly minimum start’s required
    I/R: Sergachev

When I say nothing, I say everything. J.White

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    Karlsson and Letang +(the d-points you pick up from the waiver guy when, not if, Letang gets injured).
    If the second half of this season is any indication, Yandles offence is in decline. He may still be an Iron man but he’s not ringing up the points like he used to. At least you know what you’re getting from Letang.
    If the last 2 seasons are any indication, Karlsson's ability to stay healthy and play more than 60 games is definitely in a decline. One could argue his offense as well. Based off Yandle's history, you pretty much know you're getting a guy that can play a lot of games with the potential to put up respectable numbers. The past two seasons, Letang has put up decent numbers even when missing games. I personally like Yandle and Letang over EK.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by DocMcPuffin View Post
    If the last 2 seasons are any indication, Karlsson's ability to stay healthy and play more than 60 games is definitely in a decline. One could argue his offense as well. Based off Yandle's history, you pretty much know you're getting a guy that can play a lot of games with the potential to put up respectable numbers. The past two seasons, Letang has put up decent numbers even when missing games. I personally like Yandle and Letang over EK.
    I am hoping that the extended break allows for Karlsson to get 100 percent healthy. After two long playoff runs in the previous three years I am thinking the rest will be very beneficial.

And as Grapes said... if you consider the point per game production of Karlsson + another fill in D if he does end up injured is something to consider.

I would not want to risk dropping him and having him go off for 70 points. Risk vs reward... I keep him.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I am hoping that the extended break allows for Karlsson to get 100 percent healthy. After two long playoff runs in the previous three years I am thinking the rest will be very beneficial.

And as Grapes said... if you consider the point per game production of Karlsson + another fill in D if he does end up injured is something to consider.

I would not want to risk dropping him and having him go off for 70 points. Risk vs reward... I keep him.
    I didn't take the playoff runs into account. I'd probably still go With Yandle for sure, but you make a decent point in taking EK over Letang if the long offseason ends up being beneficial to his recovery.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd take Letang & Karlsson here as well.

While Yandle has been an ironman, his points per game is a bit behind the other 2, and one can usually find somebody adequate to cover for the injury. He's also slowing down.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Icon

Letang and Karlsson

Dobber Sports Padawan

Karlsson and Letang for me.
    Keeper's league, points only, 24 teams league Skaters: 1 pt for goal and 1 pt for assist, Goalie, 2 pts for win, + 2 pts for SO