I would give:

Steel
    D. Strome
    Neal

And I receive:

Chytil
    Kravtsov
    Ferland

On a salary perspective, I receive the lowest part....Chytil and Kravtsov are on their ELC....Ferland is at 3,5M....which Side you got?
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Salary cap trade offer

I think Strome is the sure thing there, but he'll cost you more. Depends on the cap situation, and what Strome gets. In a 12 team league with a cap of 81.5M you can't overspend anywhere.

Is there a specific player you or your opponent is trying to get?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Genius

He wants Strome and I want both Chytil and Kravtsov....if you check my team on sig, I will have some cap issues with the 81,5M cap....I still got some players to sign....

Maybe Chytil and Kravtsov salaries could help me out....

Neal would be a drop anyway....too costly for the production....
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

Dobber Sports Titan

Chytil makes sense but I don't think we see Kravstov in the NHL right away. So as long as you're not banking on that I could see it making some sense.
    Not sure you'll be able to fit Ferland in though.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I prefer Steel and Strome over Chytil and Kravtsov.

You have a lot of overpaid players on your roster (Bob, Lundqvist, Karlsson, Neal, Subban, ...) Not sure if there's a ton of value around for them, but Steel and Strome aren't the guys I'd want to move on your team.

Dobber Sports Ace

I don't love it but it depends on what the specific rules about dropping guys. As others have mentioned you have a lot of overpaid guys. Maybe try and move a salary first without taking too much of a beating?

Dobber Sports Icon

I prefer Steel and Strome over the other two. I would not make this deal. I actually think Steel is better than Chytil or Kravtsov.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

It seems like that cap is only for your starting roster.

It think Strome/Ferland is roughly a wash for production per dollar, guessing Strome at around $5M. I prefer Steel to Chytil, but prefer Kravtsov to Neal - by a ton.

I'd be willing to do that.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.