Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rate these prospects

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Rate these prospects

*edited because prying eyes from other managers I'm pretty sure are copying my lists loll*
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Edit, went with Alexeyev, my next pick is 27 away so not expecting a lot of players to be available but would you take any of the bigger names over 'draft first round'
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I would certainly be willing to roll the dice with Mittelstadt, his ceiling is so much higher than anyone else on this list.

Dobber Sports Titan

Mittlestadt is a high risk/reward option, while Madden I think we see relevant production out of the soonest of the longer shots. Nylander and Toews are in the NHL now, and depending on your rules for prospects Toews should have some solid value.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I think I'll take a risk on Mittelstadt next, if available, if not then Madden. I'm 15 picks out at the moment my board goes

Mittelstadt
    Madden
    Timmins
    Wilde
    Kylington
    Toews
    Lacombe
    Hague
    Cholowski
    Groulx
    Beckman
    Pierre-Oliver
    Mahura
    Jenik
    Dugan
    Roy
    Kostin

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I would push Kylington down the list. Certainly below Toews.

Dobber Sports Titan

Timmins is a solid option too.
    Not sure where the Beckman and Jenik names came from but they're both good picks.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Timmins is a solid option too.
    Not sure where the Beckman and Jenik names came from but they're both good picks.

Will Push Kylington down a little and Eskimo, Jenik and Beckman I'm just really high on, I know they're not necessarily tipped by dobber to go too early but i think they could be coups in 4 years. I also forget Ryan Suzuki who is 3rd behind Madden.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    Will Push Kylington down a little and Eskimo, Jenik and Beckman I'm just really high on, I know they're not necessarily tipped by dobber to go too early but i think they could be coups in 4 years. I also forget Ryan Suzuki who is 3rd behind Madden.
    For some reason I thought that was someone else commenting with a list. It all makes sense now haha.
    Sounds good all in all.

I would push Wilde down a bit too, but bottom line is none of us know for sure how they're all going to turn out.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Haha, well with 5 picks to go I somehow had 3 people taken suspiciously from the same 3 managers who took players from my first post asking about players, so I ended up with Ryan Suzuki.

I'm probably not going to post the players here directly anymore because of this, unfortunate, but I really appreciate your help.

Dobber Sports Titan

That's what happens when you find a good resource. The smart GMs are using the same ones!

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Valimaki too if he's healthy.
    I'm hoping that he has been forgotten about enough managers to make him easily attainable in drafts this fall. While I pay close attention to fantasy opinions on players, with young guys I usually value their "real life" scouting reports even more (guys can't produce in fantasy if they can't crack a lineup). Up until his injury, Valimaki was tracking well in both realms, so he is a good late round guy to grab.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by tobias View Post
    I'm hoping that he has been forgotten about enough managers to make him easily attainable in drafts this fall. While I pay close attention to fantasy opinions on players, with young guys I usually value their "real life" scouting reports even more (guys can't produce in fantasy if they can't crack a lineup). Up until his injury, Valimaki was tracking well in both realms, so he is a good late round guy to grab.
    Definitely one of those guys that will fly under a lot of radars. Being out for a full year will do that.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Nvmd I didn't read the whole thread lol
    20 Team Dynasty H2H League: Devils (Rebuild Mode)
    5th Year
    G=1.5, A=1, PPP=.25, SHP=.25, BLK=.1, HIT=.1, SOG=1, FOW=+.1, FOL=-.1, GA=-1, SV=+.1, SHO=4, W=3

C : Hischier, Horvat,
    W : Marner, P. Kane, Fiala
    D : Provorov, Bouchard
    G : Campbell, Francouz

Minors:
    C : Tomasino, Rossi, Khustnutdinov, Amirov, Stankoven,
    W : N. Robertson, Maccelli,
    D : Addison, Farrance, Morrow, Heinola, Rathbone
    G : Annunen, Thompson