Thread: Anyone know? Are Stamkos and Hedman injured. Didn't play in exhibition game today.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Anyone know? Are Stamkos and Hedman injured. Didn't play in exhibition game today.

EDIT...sorry, should have checked DuckDuckGo b4 posting...Stamkos is still nursing some kind of injury and Hedman stayed home with personal things going on. I'll just go with Point instead of Stamkos. Hedman should be OK?

I was thinking of putting both of them on my Non-Draft SC pool team but now wondering why they didn't play.
    Anyone have news on either of them?
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Anyone know? Are Stamkos and Hedman injured. Didn't play in exhibition game today.

Hedman isn't in Toronto yet. He stayed behind to deal with some none of your business, and is expected to join the team by Friday.

Stamkos is a liitle (?) banged up as far as I know.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Anyone know? Are Stamkos and Hedman injured. Didn't play in exhibition game today.

Scary, though, to see how well Tampa played without two of their top players. I feel they’ll be a tough out.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Hope so, putting Kuch, Point, Vasy and Hedman on my 15 man non-draft SC Pool team.
    They can't do worse than last year when I started off with 5 Bolts on my 15 player team can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    Scary, though, to see how well Tampa played without two of their top players. I feel they’ll be a tough out.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.