Thread: 200 + Prospect spreadsheet

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default 200 + Prospect spreadsheet

Hi all,

I did check in with a few of the more experienced members before posting this that it wasn't bad etiquette, and though it's not usual it seemed to be fine.

I'm looking for help with a prospect list I comprised which has around 200 players for an upcoming prospect draft (all players under 120gp skaters and 60gp goalies apart from 2020 prospects), I'm pretty new to prospects and I'm in a new deep league with a lot of experienced managers so I wanted to do my research. This is research from dobbers paid and unpaid documents, my own views, the fact we have hits and blocks as well as a few other documents I found not from dobber.

I'm hoping some of you might be willing to take a look over and tell me what you think, however, I do not want to post the document here, our draft is upcoming and I know at least 5 manager who use this site and they are already ahead of me in terms of the prospect game. So if you agree, I'd send you the document via mail, and you're more than welcome to use it yourself too I will also do the 'rep' thing to your comment here.

I've mainly kept the prospect list in 'tiers' of players, though I tried to move them about to rank them completely, it's more the tiers that I want to make sure seem right, IE Makar/Hughes/Hughes are TIER 1.

Sorry to be a pain, I just have to 'keep my cards close to my chest' in this case.

Thanks

P

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: 200 + Prospect spreadsheet

I'll take a look at it.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: 200 + Prospect spreadsheet

I'll take a look and provide feed back