Poll: Preds vs Yotes

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nashville Predators (6) vs Arizona Coyotes (11) - West Play In Round

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Nashville Predators (6) vs Arizona Coyotes (11) - West Play In Round

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I am surprised that Nashville didn't take a page out of Carolina's playbook by starting their other capable goalie in back to back afternoon games.
    Do they have another capable goalie? That's like saying the Minnesota Wild have two starting goalies!

Rinne had an .895 save percentage this season and a GAA of 3.17.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Nashville Predators (6) vs Arizona Coyotes (11) - West Play In Round

Ekman-Larsson down the tunnel because of spotter.

Nashville ties it up.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

What a rocket by Arvidsson!

Dobber Sports Icon

Roman Josi loves to jump into the play. That was a good drop pass to Turris who wristed in over Kuemper's glove. Hold on...goal is being challenged for off side.

- - - Updated - - -

No goal...Matt Duchene jumped the gun and was in the Coyotes' zone before the puck. Back to 1-1.

Dobber Sports Titan

I don't like the fact that ARZ just scored, but man that was a nice play by Garland.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Eskimo - bet you would take overtime right now eh?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

4-1 Arizona...Nashville needs to win 2 in a row to make the playoffs now.

Well hopefully Nashville can come back and win in 5 games...

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

Eskimo - bet you would take overtime right now eh?
    Yeah I would. Game four they can hopefully bounce back and take. If they make it to game five that would be a fun one to watch
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Yeah I would. Game four they can hopefully bounce back and take. If they make it to game five that would be a fun one to watch
    Yes it would be.

I am debating doing the Game 7 challenge for any series that go to Game 5 in this round.

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

Oooh...what's the game 7 challenge? Is it something I can make a post about every few minutes or is it more of a one and done type of thing?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    Oooh...what's the game 7 challenge? Is it something I can make a post about every few minutes or is it more of a one and done type of thing?!!!
    It’s a one and done thing. Where you predict the hero’s of any game 7s. Or on this case game 5.

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

It’s a one and done thing. Where you predict the hero’s of any game 7s. Or on this case game 5.
    I'm realizing I'm going to be away for all of the game 5s. Great timing
    Guess I won't be participating in that contest.

Dobber Sports Icon

That's ok...there are 6 potential elimination games on Friday. That should make up for some of it.

Game Time Prediction

3-0 Nashville.

​​