Poll: Preds vs Yotes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nashville Predators (6) vs Arizona Coyotes (11) - West Play In Round

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Nashville Predators (6) vs Arizona Coyotes (11) - West Play In Round

Three shots, two goals... talk about efficiency so far!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Nashville Predators (6) vs Arizona Coyotes (11) - West Play In Round

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Three shots, two goals... talk about efficiency so far!
    It's the start they needed, but with Kuemper it won't continue to be this easy.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

I absolutely love the Predators goal song!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Anti Raanta left the Coyotes bench and has been replaced by Adin Hill.

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

Anti Raanta left the Coyotes bench and has been replaced by Adin Hill.
    No indication as to why on the Preds stream. Anyone have an update there?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Safe to say its not COVID related... I doubt they tested mid-game hahah

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

Safe to say its not COVID related... I doubt they tested mid-game hahah
    I would imagine a stray puck, or some indigestion...

They just speculated it might be related to a shot he took of the lid in warmups. Strange that it took until the middle of the 2nd period.

​​

Game Time Prediction

3-2 Predators in Overtime!

Dobber Sports Titan

Game Time Prediction

3-2 Predators in Overtime!
    I'm okay with that, but I would prefer if it didn't have to get to OT! You don't want to see how worked up I get in Preds/Leafs OT games...

I'm okay with that, but I would prefer if it didn't have to get to OT! You don't want to see how worked up I get in Preds/Leafs OT games...
    Oh I know how you feel. I mentioned in another thread... I love overtime playoff hockey... except when its the Flyers!

So I will stick with my prediction as the Flyers are not involved 3-2 OT win for the Preds... and I will save my overtime prediction for the challenge.

And wow... the Preds came out buzzing!

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Shots 8- 1 Nashville. 1-0 Arizona where it counts.

Dobber Sports Titan

Chances, something like 12-1 Nashville. Bah.

Chances, something like 12-1 Nashville. Bah.
    Nashville just needs to keep playing like they are and they will win this one.

​​

I am surprised that Nashville didn't take a page out of Carolina's playbook by starting their other capable goalie in back to back afternoon games.

​​