Poll: Leafs vs CBJ

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs (8) vs Columbus Blue Jackets (9) - East Play In Round

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Toronto Maple Leafs (8) vs Columbus Blue Jackets (9) - East Play In Round

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Haha, ouch (for Leafs fans!). I'm loving CBJ, but wish it was Elvis in net (selfish owner here).
    Elvis got you the big W tonight!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Default Re: Toronto Maple Leafs (8) vs Columbus Blue Jackets (9) - East Play In Round

That’s two years in a row that the Blue Jackets have game back from down 3-0 in a game to win it. And after that happened last year Tampa struggled significantly hopefully that’s not the case for Toronto.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Elvis got you the big W tonight!!
    Well, yes and no. I'm happy he came in and got the W. Wouldn't be surprised if Elvis starts the next game, he was fantastic (but so was Korpisalo up until he got beat a few times). The no part is that I could only start 1 goalie in my playoff pool and I went with Murray. Go Pens!?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    God damn the leafs suck sometimes lol. Question, what does Dubas do if we get knocked out by CBJ and we don't win Lafreniere?
    Draft someone Leafs fans are unhappy with.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Ninja

3 certainties in life: death, taxes and leafs choking in the playoffs

That was embarrassing tonight. You could just feel the gravitational pull as the third period unfolded...

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    3 certainties in life: death, taxes and leafs choking in the playoffs

That was embarrassing tonight. You could just feel the gravitational pull as the third period unfolded...
    also add that they will force a 5th and deciding game to get everyone’s hopes up.

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

The biq question is how are the Leafs going to be able to afford Lafreniere's contract? I don't think they can fit a max rookie salary under the cap.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    The biq question is how are the Leafs going to be able to afford Lafreniere's contract? I don't think they can fit a max rookie salary under the cap.
    SCREW YOU CHUCK

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    SCREW YOU CHUCK
    That doesn't sound very nice.

Dobber Sports Deity

Leafs fans are probably getting used to watching them blow three goal leads in important games by now.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Big Daddy

‪New coach, new players, new opponent, new play-off format.... same damn result. Heads need to roll, top to bottom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Leafs fans are probably getting used to watching them blow three goal leads in important games by now.
    We certainly are.

Dobber Sports Stud

Ill probably get a bunch of negative rep from this but.... Matthews is not a leader.

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Deity

How many goals have you scored so far in this series....

117391818_3424496987613811_6757047491694255623_n.jpg

LOL! I'd love to take credit for this, but I saw it on a memes site.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

That's pretty great actually. Gotta love Dubois
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    How many goals have you scored so far in this series....

117391818_3424496987613811_6757047491694255623_n.jpg

LOL! I'd love to take credit for this, but I saw it on a memes site.
    This is awesome! haha.

Sorry - not sorry!

​​