Poll: Leafs vs CBJ

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs (8) vs Columbus Blue Jackets (9) - East Play In Round

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Toronto Maple Leafs (8) vs Columbus Blue Jackets (9) - East Play In Round

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Yes, thankful he is okay. He is back with teammates? I was wondering if he would have to quarantine for a couple days or have a couple negative tests?

It sounded like Rask had to quarantine for a couple days and produce negative tests after having a cough.
    I heard they were able to keep him in some kind of quarantine even in the hospital, but it does seem weird to bring him right back with the teammates if he can't play yet anyways. Glad he's okay enough though.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Toronto Maple Leafs (8) vs Columbus Blue Jackets (9) - East Play In Round

I thought I read that he's back in the hotel, will be out for the rest of the series, and is in quarantine at the hotel. I could be wrong though.

Dobber Sports Monster

Yes he is in the hotel but quarantined for a little while.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Icon

That makes sense. He's too hurt to play so he might as well stay in his hotel room with a few good books.

Dobber Sports Titan

I just saw on Twitter someone said "hes back with teammates". So could be just an odd way of saying he's back at the hotel.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I just saw on Twitter someone said "hes back with teammates". So could be just an odd way of saying he's back at the hotel.
    Yeah, it would make sense to put him back in the hotel but not actually have contact with his teammates until a few negative tests come back.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Yeah, it would make sense to put him back in the hotel but not actually have contact with his teammates until a few negative tests come back.
    Especially considering Muzzin likely needs rest. My fear would be he needs treatment (massage, chiropractic work) and the trainer or whatever would transmit it from Muzzin to someone else.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Icon

New lines at practice for the Blue Jackets:

Texier-Dubois-Atkinson
    Nyquist-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
    Foligno-Jenner-Foudy
    Robinson-Nash-Bemstrom

as per Aaron Portzline

Dobber Sports Veteran

Muzzin doing well but ruled out for remainder of series

Darren Dreger@DarrenDreger

Muzzin lost feeling in his extremities as a result of the collision, which is why he was taken to hospital. He regained feeling shortly after, however, as the Maple Leafs have acknowledged, he won’t be available for the remainder of the series.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Muzzin doing well but ruled out for remainder of series

Darren Dreger@DarrenDreger

That's a scary situation. Always best to be more cautious than not with spinal injuries. That's about all I remember from lifeguard training.

Dobber Sports Icon

Muzzin can take 2 games off and then he can join the rest of the Leafs in their off-season to rest and recover!!!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    Muzzin can take 2 games off and then he can join the rest of the Leafs in their off-season to rest and recover!!!
    Haha, ouch (for Leafs fans!). I'm loving CBJ, but wish it was Elvis in net (selfish owner here).

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    New lines at practice for the Blue Jackets:

Texier-Dubois-Atkinson
    Nyquist-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
    Foligno-Jenner-Foudy
    Robinson-Nash-Bemstrom

as per Aaron Portzline
    Foligno got bumped in favour of Nyquist.

Nice to see a coach changing his lines to suit Torontos game play......instead of the opposite ala Babcock

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

The Leafs will be designated the ''road'' team for tonight's game against the Blue Jackets, which means they won't have access to their usual dressing room. Instead, they’ll actually be moving into the Raptors room. ''That’s kind of cool,'' said coach Sheldon Keefe. ''We talked about that this morning, there's been lots of winning that's gone on in that room and hopefully we can get some of that to rub off on us.'
    If the Leafs win, do they just make the Raptors room their new home for the rest of the playoffs?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

God damn the leafs suck sometimes lol. Question, what does Dubas do if we get knocked out by CBJ and we don't win Lafreniere?
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.