Poll: Leafs vs CBJ

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs (8) vs Columbus Blue Jackets (9) - East Play In Round

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Toronto Maple Leafs (8) vs Columbus Blue Jackets (9) - East Play In Round

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Good night Toronto. Good luck in the lottery. May the odds be in your favour.
    Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Thank you for this. Tonight's comeback wouldn't have been possible without it.
    No kidding, right!? A little egg on my face with that comment, but man, what an exciting turn of events! I now know the hockey gods really ARE out to get me. First my playoff goaltender situation, choosing Matt Murray over Elvis Merzlikins (meh) and Darcy Kuemper, now clearly the hockey gods have decided to smite thee. lol

Big Daddy

Default Re: Toronto Maple Leafs (8) vs Columbus Blue Jackets (9) - East Play In Round

So what’s the status on Zach Werenski?

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    I don’t think we will get to learn any information right until warm ups. Thanks Covid!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I love Game 7 hockey. And tonight’s game is going to be an exciting to finish to this series! Can not wait!

Big Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Thanks Covid!
    **Steve Simmons

Dobber Sports Deity

I don't count anything out as long as he's still in the bubble. Do or die tonight so it would have to be serious if he doesn't play.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Big Daddy

Whether Werenski is in or not, I wonder how Keefe approaches last change in a do or die game. I'd love to see him come right out of the gate with the Super Line of Matthews, Tavares and Marner. Try to take advantage of an injured Werenski at best. Get that early first goal and take control of the game.
    PAT QUINN MEMORIAL CUP
    Clouds of Blood
    12 Team Head-to-Head
    G-A-PPP-SOG-FW-HIT-BLK / W-GAA-SV%-SV
    24 Man Roster
    Keep: 6 Forwards, 4 Defencemen, 1 Goaltender & 1 Prospect
    Keepers:
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Aho
    LW - Panarin
    RW - Pastrnak
    D - Hedman, Hamilton, Doughty, Burns
    G - Markström
    P - Cayden Primeau

Dobber Sports Immortal

Whether Werenski is in or not, I wonder how Keefe approaches last change in a do or die game. I'd love to see him come right out of the gate with the Super Line of Matthews, Tavares and Marner. Try to take advantage of an injured Werenski at best. Get that early first goal and take control of the game.
    I sure hope so. I don't see the Leafs winning if it's a tight game. They need to come out flying and get an early lead. If it's 0-0 after the 1st.... Look out.

Big Daddy

I'm going with a 5-3 Leafs win with an empty netter.
    PAT QUINN MEMORIAL CUP
    Clouds of Blood
    12 Team Head-to-Head
    G-A-PPP-SOG-FW-HIT-BLK / W-GAA-SV%-SV
    24 Man Roster
    Keep: 6 Forwards, 4 Defencemen, 1 Goaltender & 1 Prospect
    Keepers:
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Aho
    LW - Panarin
    RW - Pastrnak
    D - Hedman, Hamilton, Doughty, Burns
    G - Markström
    P - Cayden Primeau

Dobber Sports Immortal

Kind of surprised to see how big of a betting underdog CBJ is. If you Leafs fans want to make what I call a happiness hedge bet... Now is the time.

$100 bet on CBJ wins $245

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Kind of surprised to see how big of a betting underdog CBJ is. If you Leafs fans want to make what I call a happiness hedge bet... Now is the time.

$100 bet on CBJ wins $245
    If I were a betting man, I'd make that bet (on CBJ to win)

Dobber Sports Ninja

If you're John Tortorella, who gets the start in goal, Korpisalo or Merzlikins?

Big Daddy

Tough one but I think I’d go back to Korpisalo.

It’s being reported that Muzzin is out of quarantine and back in the bubble. He also skated today.

The Great One

Korpisalo to start; Werenski to play (per TSN)

Big Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    Korpisalo to start; Werenski to play (per TSN)
    Same with Murray.