Poll: Car vs NYR

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Carolina Hurricanes (6) vs New York Rangers (11) - East Play In Round

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Carolina Hurricanes (6) vs New York Rangers (11) - East Play In Round

Dougie Hamilton returned to practice with the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday.
    https://www.nhl.com/news/carolina-hu...us/c-318269784
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Carolina Hurricanes (6) vs New York Rangers (11) - East Play In Round

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Really hoping Carolina can take out Boston before they have to play Toronto (assuming everyone involved makes it that far/matches up that way).
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Buyout seems unlikely, so it would be retirement, play in NY as a backup, or accept a trade to a team of his choice. I think we see a trade with the Rangers keeping half his salary.
    Nah, Swedes have a little bit of a track record of sticking with one team when they have a choice. The ones that end up going, fight like hell to stay and then they have to decide whether or not to play for another team. Sundin and Alfredsson come to mind. Lundqvist is ancient in hockey years and he's not doing it for the money. I just can't see him playing for another team. My $0.02

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Really hoping Carolina can take out Boston before they have to play Toronto (assuming everyone involved makes it that far/matches up that way).
    Not sure you will have to worry about the Bruins taking out Toronto!!!