Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: 2020 NHL Playoffs Thread

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: 2020 NHL Playoffs Thread

Awesome that 3 out of 4 series that were 3-1 result in game 7. Exciting!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Is that there plan? That was the initial plan. Have they confirmed Edmonton?

Cause during the Flyers game they said that if the islanders won tonight they would play game 1 on Saturday.
    The plan all along was for the conf finals and the cup final to be played in Edmonton. I think that is what you’re asking?
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    The plan all along was for the conf finals and the cup final to be played in Edmonton. I think that is what you’re asking?
    Yes, the plan was that... but just like when they originally announced the plan for Toronto and Edmonton to be the host cities... they said it was subject to change.

So I guess what I am asking is... did it change or is it staying the same? I assume if it was changing we would have heard about it by now. Just the scheduling made me second guess that.

Why have two West Bubble games today when one has to start at 4:00. When you could have one game today and tomorrow? I guess this is solely so that each that the two West team gets a day break before starting Conference Finals?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

The Great One

Don’t know but I have also not heard that it is changing. I’m assuming Edmonton.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I can’t think of anything mote moronic and therefore quintessentially NHL than to force a game 7 b2b and therefore have to have a game at 2 EST on Friday rather than just play 2 games in primetime Saturday night.

Dobber Sports Immortal

In my own playoff pool, I spent most of the playoffs thinking I had no shot of winning because I took Stammer in the 2nd East group. Looking today I'm in 18th with the third most players left! What a nice surprise.