Thread: Add Bobo?

The Great One

Default Add Bobo?

Korpi with Smith and Kaprizov?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Add Bobo?

What is the question here? Who is Bobo, what league (stats and settings), which Smith, etc?
    Also is it Korpi and Smith for Kaprizov, or Korpi for Smith and Kaprizov?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

Bobrovsky For Koprpisalo, Ty Smith and Byram- but I dealt Byram.

He wants Bjorkstrand instead of Byram which I wont do.

Ive offered LaBanc but it was rejected. Believe this deal is dead in the water at this piubt....

The Great One

I'd probably pass now that you've added Vasi.

But it would help to now if it's a cap league, how many goalies start, and how many teams...

(And is it just me, or do you join new leagues a lot? lol)

The Great One

No cap league. Its a weekly start league with 2 active goalies- which is why itd be nice to nail downtwo workhorses imho...

EDIT:

Got him!

Horvat, Korpisalo and a 3rd next year.

Im a Horvat fan and I NEED skaters but having Bobo and Vasy as my one two was too sweet to pass up!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Wowza, you definitely wanted Bobrovsky.. I'm not sold on him, but goodluck!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

The Great One

Did I overpay? I managed to work Ty Smith out of the deal.

Im a ig fan of Keller and Vrana and I feel like Ty Smith can get me one or the other- lol!

My one two are now Vasilevskiy and Bobrovsky from Ninnington and Korpisalo when I startd- lol! But yea I wanted him- I expect a big bounceback and that one two should be as elite as it comes. Ive one championships on the back of a good goalie tandem and this could be the best of th best right here...

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I wouldn't add DJ Bobo. Even though he had a decent hit with "Chihuahua" (see link if you dare), it's also fair to say that this song kind of sucks and that Bobo's best days are probably behind him. He's also way past 30. This is not a sell low, it's buying a washed up guy.

Mind you, this advice even comes from a Swiss who should be rooting for his countryman Bobo - sadly the second most famous Swiss person after that Federer guy (ok, in hockey circles there's at least Josi, Hischier, Meier, Niederreiter or Fiala too)...

https://youtu.be/G7QME0bzZuA
    24 team H2H dynasty, fantasy points, no cap
    Skaters: G 4.5 (5 for Ds), A 3, PPG 1.5 (2 for Ds), PPA 1 (1.5 for Ds), SHP 2, Ft 2, HIT 0.6, BLK 0.6, SOG 0.3 (0.4 for Ds), FW 0.1, Tk 0.5 // Gv -0.3
    Goalies: W 3.5, SHO 5, SV 0.5, A 3 // GA -3, L -1.5
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 4BN, 4IR

C: McDavid, MacKinnon, Hischier
    LW: B.Tkachuk, Ovechkin, Paul(C), Jones
    LW/RW: Meier, Fiala, Giroux(C), Niederreiter
    RW: Reinhart, Anderson
    D: Josi, Matheson, Durzi, Moser, Cernak, Zadorov, Siegenthaler
    G: Daccord, Merzlikins, Vanecek, Pickard

44 minors; most noteables: A.Schmid, E.Andrae, M.Kesselring, S.Malinski, B.Pachal, L.Bichsel, E.Soderblom,...

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Did I overpay? I managed to work Ty Smith out of the deal.

Im a ig fan of Keller and Vrana and I feel like Ty Smith can get me one or the other- lol!

My one two are now Vasilevskiy and Bobrovsky from Ninnington and Korpisalo when I startd- lol! But yea I wanted him- I expect a big bounceback and that one two should be as elite as it comes. Ive one championships on the back of a good goalie tandem and this could be the best of th best right here...
    Hmm. depending on scoring format, Binnington is right up there in the elite tier right now. I think you overpaid, because while I'm sure he's more talented than Korpisalo, Florida's defense is a train wreck.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.