We have an opening in our 16 team Fantrax H2H POINTS league. The league is entering its 4th season and is very competitive and active year round. Probably the most fun league I've personally been a part of.

The available team needs a strong owner who will be able to put a plan in place and set a direction. The previous GM was all over the map so the team needs work but has some very nice young building blocks.

Buy in is $55 and the top 8 teams make the playoffs with the top 4 finishers making the money. If you're interested send me an email at [email protected]. See below for additional info about the team and league.

League Details:
H2H POINTS with weekly matchups and daily lineup changes
Dynasty league (i.e. keep all)
Skater scoring: G3, A2, hits/blocks/shots 0.1 each, +/- 1, PPP1, SHP1
Goalie scoring: W4, L-2, SHO4, Sv0.2, GA-1.

Rosters: Active roster of 28 (start 12F/6D/2G + 8 man bench) with 4 IR slots. Additional 12 man farm team for anyone with under 25gp (players can stay on farm as long as owners like)

Picks/Draft: 3 rounds per year, teams finishing outside the money make the lotto. Pick trading is permitted.

Key Players/Picks on Available Team:
Auston Matthews, Konecny, Jack Hughes, Labanc, Girard, Hronek, A. Fox, Kaprizov, J. Robertson, Byram, Ty Smith, Bokk, Binnington, Blackwood, 16th, 38th and 40th overall picks in this year's draft