Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The next Brady Tkachuk

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: The next Brady Tkachuk

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    Luke Tuch should go in the 2nd round this year. According to McGuire, he's moving up some GM's rankings. Contributes both in goals, assists and PIMS. 6'2 200+. Possible 2nd/3rd line player with upside.

https://lastwordonhockey.com/2020/05...outing-report/

related to Alex?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: The next Brady Tkachuk

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiC173 View Post
    related to Alex?
    Yes indeed.

Luke Tuch is six years younger than his brother, 23-year-old Vegas Golden Knights forward Alex Tuch, but the bond they share has helped provide a solid foundation for Luke in his NHL Draft-eligible season.

"I'm close with Alex and he's a great role model for me, so six years may sound like a big difference, but it really isn't," said the 6-foot-2, 203-pound left wing from the USA Hockey National Team Development Program Under-18 team. "I always looked up to him, and in the summer, we'd work out, skate together, play video games and compete in street hockey, so I'd say we're really close."

To his credit, Luke Tuch has established his own identity in two seasons at the program.

"I'd say I have more of an edge to my game than Alex," Luke Tuch said. "I like to get in my opponent's face. That's just how I thrive, and I feel I'm a little more physical."
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.