Thread: Trade offer and roster help

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Trade offer and roster help

Hey guys!

For 1st league in my sig keeper with cap (aav)

Someone offered me Glass and a 2nd vs my Debrincat or Larkin.

Normally I wouldnt trade either of them, but it would give me some wiggle room cap wise and higher salary guys are really hard to trade in this league (Barzal for example cause he prob resigns at 8-8.5)

So my question is would you consider this trade? And if yes who would you rather trade between the 2?

And if I told you I could pick up Nugent Hopkins at draft as he's available would you do it then? (I've got 3 high 1st round picks) and would be getting a high 2nd.

2nd question

I am going to shop/drop Granlund, Johnson, Puljujarvi, Howden and maybe Patrick not really sure if he's worth keeping still? Agree with this?

Who would you drop or shop on my team?

Thanks in advance and will rep where i can!
    1) 12 team keeper league (cap with aav) keep 15. (Less than 82 GP = protected)
    Fwd G 2pt A 1pt Def G 2pt A 1pt Blk .33 pt Goalies - W 2pt OTL 1pt SO 4pt

F(12): Robertson, J Hughes, Stutzle, Zegras, K. Johnson, Kuzmenko, Tolvanen, Byfield, Cooley, Eklund, Evangelista, Knies
    D(6): Seider, Dahlin, Drysdale, Bouchard, Theodore, Mintyukov
    G(2): Andersen, Oettinger
    Bench (8):
    A Tomasino, Guenther, Coronato
    D Clarke, Boqvist, Drysdale, OEL
    G Levi

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Trade offer and roster help

Your best option may actually be selling Barzal. Keep Larkin and DeBrincat if you can. Both are better bargains.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I like getting Nugent-Hopkins.

The deal seems okay, but you should be willing to trade Barzal, as well.

I'd keep Pulj for now.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks for the replies, I tried shopping Barzal, but nobody wants him because everyone is tight on cap and know he's going to sign big money (best offer was a 6th round pick). My best bet is hanging on to him right now until he signs and then see if he's worth the money.

As for the trade I guess I'm not sold on Glass. He seems overhyped, is it just me? Or do you guys think he's going to be as good as advertised?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I don't think it's just you. He's a highly touted prospect, and most of them are overhyped.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.