Thread: Rank them: Rossi-Raymond-Holtz-Perfetti

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Rank them: Rossi-Raymond-Holtz-Perfetti

Points only keeper League

1.Can you rank them please?

2.Which team do you think there gonna land?

3. Which team would be the best fit ?

4. Would you pick Zegras over your favourite player of these 4 ?

5. Where would you place N. Robertson in that group?

Five questions, feel free to answer one, two or all of my questions!

have fun!

Thank you guys!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Rank them: Rossi-Raymond-Holtz-Perfetti

Quote Originally Posted by McGod88 View Post
    Points only keeper League

1.Can you rank them please?

2.Which team do you think there gonna land?

3. Which team would be the best fit ?

4. Would you pick Zegras over your favourite player of these 4 ?

5. Where would you place N. Robertson in that group?

Five questions, feel free to answer one, two or all of my questions!

have fun!

Thank you guys!
    1. Raymond, Rossi, Perfetti, Holtz

2. Impossible to say

3. They will all fit anywhere. Only Rossi that I don't see in New Jersey since they already have Hischier and Hughes at center.

4. Answer to the question is No. I would only take Zegras before Holtz

5. Bottom. He went from underrated to overrated

Dobber Sports Initiate

Question #1: Raymond, Holtz, Rossi, Perfetti. Rossi most be the most NHL ready out of the group right now.

Question #2: I think that Raymond goes 4th to Detriot. Ottawa either takes Holtz or Drysdale at 5th. If Holtz is there at 6th he is gone to Anahiem( to be Zegras sniper). Rossi could go 7th to NJD(they have drafted a lot of guys from.the 67's lately), but could see him dropping further down. Perfetti I think is just out of the top 10(his skating is average, though hands and IQ are top notch) so he could be drafted as early as 7th or as late as 12th.

Question #3: If Ottawa gets Byfield at 3rd, then Holtz or Raymond would be a great running mates. I like the thought of Holtz in Anahiem with Zegras. Believe that Perfetti could do well in Buffalo especially if he gets to play with Eichel.
    Rossi could be a good fit for NJD or Arizona. Though imagine him playing in Detoit with Larkin and Mantha could be a sweet gig.

Question #4: I am big fan of most of these guys. Not as much with Perfetti(I think he is a middle 6 fwd for most of his career). I like Raymond with the ability to play both wings, the playmaker skills are near top of class and he can dent the twine too. Holtz is this drafts best pure sniper, but lots of people.over look his playmaking skills.
    I'd be tempted to go with Raymond, then Zegras, Holtz, Rossi, Perfetti.

Question #5: Nick Roberston is behind them all.

Dobber Sports Deity

1.Can you rank them please? Raymond, Perfetti, Rossi, Holtz

2.Which team do you think there gonna land? My best guess based on various mock drafts - Raymond (DET), Perfetti (OTT), Rossi (NJ), Holtz (BUF)

3. Which team would be the best fit ? Out of the ones I just listed, I dont like Rossi in NJ much seeing as they already have Hischier and Hughes down the middle, not unless they plan on moving Rossi to the wing, which wouldn't be out of the question. Other than that, I like the landing spots for the other guys.

4. Would you pick Zegras over your favourite player of these 4 ? I would probably take Zegras over all of these guys to be honest. I'd have him right there at 2nd overall with Byfield.

5. Where would you place N. Robertson in that group? Hmm, probably after all four of these guys.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I would just like to point that many people in the know (including EF specifically) have stated that Perfetti to Detroit is the prediction they’re most confident in.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    I would just like to point that many people in the know (including EF specifically) have stated that Perfetti to Detroit is the prediction they’re most confident in.
    Well if there's one thing we learned quickly when it comes to Detroit, expect the unexpected.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    1.Can you rank them please? Raymond, Perfetti, Rossi, Holtz

2.Which team do you think there gonna land? My best guess based on various mock drafts - Raymond (DET), Perfetti (OTT), Rossi (NJ), Holtz (BUF)

3. Which team would be the best fit ? Out of the ones I just listed, I dont like Rossi in NJ much seeing as they already have Hischier and Hughes down the middle, not unless they plan on moving Rossi to the wing, which wouldn't be out of the question. Other than that, I like the landing spots for the other guys.

4. Would you pick Zegras over your favourite player of these 4 ? I would probably take Zegras over all of these guys to be honest. I'd have him right there at 2nd overall with Byfield.

5. Where would you place N. Robertson in that group? Hmm, probably after all four of these guys.
    I find that I agree often with Axeman and I agree with all of what he posted. As a Hughes owner, I would love NJ to get either of the Swedes. Rossi doesn't seem like a great fit with Hughes and Hischier.

I too keep hearing the Perfetti to Detroit. Hope that is wrong since I have the #4 pick in my draft.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov