Thread: Active manager looking for new dynasty (draft not yet completed)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Active manager looking for new dynasty (draft not yet completed)

Hi all,

Active manager, I run two of my own leagues so I know everything a commissioner does and would be happy to offer insight if needed. I'm a bit picky with what I want but next season is ages away so I'm in no rush and might just end up making another league if I can't find what I'm looking for lol, I'm looking for one more league that has the following criteria

• Between $10-30 entry fee.
    • No PIMS
    • Active managers (rules about responding to trades in a timely fashion etc)
    • Discord as chat function
    • Real team names
    • Draft not yet completed
    • A proper farm system of at least 17 minors
    • Fantrax Only
    • Salary cap is considered but would prefer none

Send me a message here if you have something similar (or if you're interested in making one I can help).

Thanks

J
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Active manager looking for new dynasty (draft not yet completed)

I meet half of your requirements.
    Im looking for someone to join and also be a co-commish. If you have experience with fantrax you would be a welcomed addition. See my new league below.

Welcome to SPQRs NHL cash league
    24 teams are battling out each year for fame and prizes!

***WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MANAGERS, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT, AS YOU WILL BE REPLACED!***

Most of the rules of the competition are mentioned here:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...kbqwsmkt/rules

Here are some of those rules:

General:
    All teams will be named after a defunct NHL team or former WHA team. Each team must provide logo on team page

House Rules:
    Respect the commissioner(s) and other GM's. Everybody is here just to have fun.
    Make sure your team roster stays eligible and is rostered daily.
    Take an active part in trade talks.

Communication: TBD....a vote will determine which platform. It is highly recommended you use this platform so all managers can engage in talks throughout the season for the betterment of the league.

Entry fee: Must be paid one week before start of inaugural draft and/or each season. Dates will be provided by the commissioner. $50 for teams who finished the previous season in the playoffs. $35 for teams that missed the playoffs. The inaugural season will be $40 for everyone.

Prizes:
    1st Place: $340
    2nd Place: $220
    3rd Place: $100
    Division Winners: 4 x $50 = $200
    Fantrax fees and Admin fees: $100
    Total: $960

Salary Cap
    Ceiling: 15% above NHL ceiling cap, rounded up to million.
    Floor: No floor
    Cap Hit: Each players salary cap hit will reflect the same as his real life NHL cap hit per season

any other questions feel free to ask [email protected]
    thanks

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by dip97 View Post
    I meet half of your requirements.
    Im looking for someone to join and also be a co-commish. If you have experience with fantrax you would be a welcomed addition. See my new league below.

Welcome to SPQRs NHL cash league
    24 teams are battling out each year for fame and prizes!

***WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MANAGERS, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT, AS YOU WILL BE REPLACED!***

Most of the rules of the competition are mentioned here:

Here are some of those rules:

General:
    All teams will be named after a defunct NHL team or former WHA team. Each team must provide logo on team page

House Rules:
    Respect the commissioner(s) and other GM's. Everybody is here just to have fun.
    Make sure your team roster stays eligible and is rostered daily.
    Take an active part in trade talks.

Communication: TBD....a vote will determine which platform. It is highly recommended you use this platform so all managers can engage in talks throughout the season for the betterment of the league.

Entry fee: Must be paid one week before start of inaugural draft and/or each season. Dates will be provided by the commissioner. $50 for teams who finished the previous season in the playoffs. $35 for teams that missed the playoffs. The inaugural season will be $40 for everyone.

Prizes:
    1st Place: $340
    2nd Place: $220
    3rd Place: $100
    Division Winners: 4 x $50 = $200
    Fantrax fees and Admin fees: $100
    Total: $960

Salary Cap
    Ceiling: 15% above NHL ceiling cap, rounded up to million.
    Floor: No floor
    Cap Hit: Each players salary cap hit will reflect the same as his real life NHL cap hit per season

any other questions feel free to ask [email protected]
    thanks
    Hey mate, ive never done a Salary cap so not sure how interested I am - need to look into it more, Discord is a must for me so you'd have to let me know on that front. The link for your rules didn't work, could you send them here? How many teams do you have sorted and when is the draft planned to be?

Thanks

J
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Dobber Sports Initiate

I met half too and would love for you to takeover a team that won $150 this season. $50 entry fee.

I made a thread about it.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Hey thanks for your interest. Unfortunately I’m only after new leagues, I prefer to shape my own downfall opposed to take on others haha

Dobber Sports Prodigy

never heard of discord so i guess that eliminates me
    contact me if you change your mind

Dobber Sports Apprentice

No longer looking, thank you