Thread: My prospect pool/needs.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default My prospect pool/needs.

Curious on some feedback on the state of my prospect pool/who I should target in the upcoming draft. H2H banger league. Ignore the team in sig.

Forwards......
    Kaprizov
    Tippett
    Batherson
    J. Robertson
    Tolvanen
    Hayton
    Podkolzin
    Kostin

D....
    Brannstrom
    Hague
    Valimaki
    Sandin

G
    Kahkonen
    Knight

I own picks 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20. Thoughts on who I should target based on what I already have?
    12 Team Dynasty. 26 man Roster. 15 Farm

G, A, P, PIM, PPG, PPP, SOG, HIT, BLK, Takeaways

Wins, GAA, SV%, Saves

3LW 3C 3RW 6D 2Util 2G

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: My prospect pool/needs.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureChamp View Post
    Curious on some feedback on the state of my prospect pool/who I should target in the upcoming draft. H2H banger league. Ignore the team in sig.

Forwards......
    Kaprizov
    Tippett
    Batherson
    J. Robertson
    Tolvanen
    Hayton
    Podkolzin
    Kostin

D....
    Brannstrom
    Hague
    Valimaki
    Sandin

G
    Kahkonen
    Knight

I own picks 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20. Thoughts on who I should target based on what I already have?
    There is no team in your signature, just settings.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Your farm is fine. Target the best players in the draft and you'll end up with the best outcome.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I guess I took the players out. Regardless, ignore it Haha

The Great One

None of your prospects seem relevant to a keep 6 format. I suspect these players are for another league, which we know nothing about, and hence can't really give you any advice.

Dobber Sports Deity

Forwards......
    Kaprizov
    Tippett
    Batherson
    J. Robertson
    Tolvanen
    Hayton
    Podkolzin
    Kostin

D....
    Brannstrom
    Hague
    Valimaki
    Sandin

G
    Kahkonen
    Knight

Sorry, I misunderstood. These are your current prospects. How many are you allowed to roster and how long can you keep them in your minors?

I agree that drafting the BPA is the smartest thing to do.

Do you draft before or after the NHL draft?

- - - Updated - - -

Forwards......
    Kaprizov
    Tippett
    Batherson
    J. Robertson
    Tolvanen
    Hayton
    Podkolzin
    Kostin

D....
    Brannstrom
    Hague
    Valimaki
    Sandin

G
    Kahkonen
    Knight

Sorry, I misunderstood. These are your current prospects. How many are you allowed to roster and how long can you keep them in your minors?

I agree that drafting the BPA is the smartest thing to do.

Do you draft before or after the NHL draft?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Ya they’re the current ones I own.

Limits. Age 25 and under. 120gp skater 80GP goalie. 15 total on farm. I likely need to trade or drop some current prospects/picks to get under the max.

We draft right before season starts so I will know who gets drafted To what team of the 2020 Class.

A bit more on my thoughts/BPA. Had Byfield locked in at 2. Kings got that pick. If he goes there I don’t know any more. Deep a C prospects. Stuck behind kopitar for a while.

Sens have 2 high picks kind of coinciding where I’m picking and I have batherson and brannstrom. Depending who they Draft, They could be the BPA When I pick but then I got 3 or 4 sens prospects. Lot of eggs in one basket.

I could write a novel here. Haha

but I guess to try to be direct. Anyone I should look to trade/drop from my current farm? And based on who I have listed there, is there a glaring need position/stats wise?

The Great One

The holes in your farm team are generally based on who is on your pro team (which is a mystery to us).

It's also difficult to know whether any of these prospects are very useful. If it's a keep 6, a lot of them will just go from prospects to waiver wire fodder.