Thread: Boeser or DeBrincat

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Boeser or DeBrincat

Team 2 in Sig; this is my final holdup on keepers. Boeser I have a lot of belief in despite the injuries, releases like his do not come around often. Also owning Quinn Hughes, they give me a juicy PP combo. Alas I must consider the Cat for this last spot as he can bounce back for sure. I guess it boils down to who do you project being the better player in the coming years.

This league scores in a point accrued basis. DeBrincat provided 521.77 points this past season while Brock put out 450.62 points. Both collected 45 points total as far as real life stats but Brock did it in 13 lesser games.

The core is beginning to go younger as I transition out older keepers (RIP BACKSTROM I LOVE YOU) but the dynasty era is now, so whomever the choice, I am looking at immediate production.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Svech,Thoma s,ChandlerS.,Jenner,Couts,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Gudas,Harley
    G:Jarry,Ingram,Kotchetkov
    IR:Murphy,Rust,Guentzel

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Schmaltz
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Lehkonen
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov
    IR: Zegras,Norris,Vilardi,Kempe

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Boeser or DeBrincat

I'd go with DeBrincat. Run your numbers using the last two seasons instead of just last year and your view will likely change. DeBrincat is the more talented player and it isn't like his situation is bad.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Boeser or DeBrincat

Boeser is on an up and coming team and has Hughes and Pettersen on the PP, Chicago still has some years left in kane and toews, For me the answer is Boeser and not really that close IMO