Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 43 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    I know right, I hate when Trump lies about a retweet he pressed a button on. Small things, you are right. I also hate when Biden lies about the big things like extortion, fossil fuels, bribery, collusion...
    Small things???? He's the President! His words, his tweets and his actions matter. It's not acceptable from the most powerful person in the world. He's a complete and utter moron that doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    BTW how long do you think you can post in this thread while continuing to ignore my election challenge to you? Man up or you continue to look like a chicken.
    I honestly wish you’d withdraw this challenge. (It wasn’t aimed at me anyway.) In the discussion of “how do we heal,” playing fantasy hockey only with those who we politically agree with?? Not a good start. Being civil in spite of differences would be better.

Here’s an offer: regardless of who wins, I won’t either gloat nor whine. Can you do the same?[/QUOTE]

Of course I won't gloat (its on record for the rest of the forum to see), I'm Canadian and don't even have direct skin in the game. But AW is so adamant that TRUMP can/should win re-election that I'm telling him to put his 'money' where his mouth is. By not responding demonstrates that he probably doesn't like his chances and that just shows the rest of us a total lack of substance and integrity of character.

Dobber Sports Padawan

To repeat - STOP CREATING threads like this, and STOP REVIVING threads like this after they've been dormant.

Simple as that. Can you do it, folks ?

I'll have no need to reply with some much needed objectivity and we can all post only in the hockey-only threads. Deal ?

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Like I wrote before - if you guys would STOP CREATING threads like this, and if you would STOP REVIVING threads like this after they've been dormant, I would post only in the hockey-only threads.
    But you guys can't help yourselves. You're addicted to your hatred for President Trump. And it's sad.
    And I'm forced to counter your lies/exaggerations.
    That's totally a YOU problem, not an US problem

Dobber Sports Padawan

I already made my prediction earlier, why would I bet on something that I believe is too close to call ? Only a fool would do that.

On the other hand, I challenged someone to a wager on their notion that President Trump is definitely going to prison after he's out of office.

The response? <Crickets>

Also, we're not in junior high school, kiddies.
    I mean, calling someone "chicken", really ??! l m a o

Dobber Sports Pro

To repeat - STOP CREATING threads like this, and STOP REVIVING threads like this after they've been dormant.

Simple as that. Can you do it, folks ?

I'll have no need to reply with some much needed objectivity and we can all post only in the hockey-only threads. Deal ?
    You are looking for an 'out' to save some face...so how about just walking away? Just let every other member here continue on with our own insanity.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Nothing forces you to reply. You could let it be an echo chamber. It has no impact on your life or the election lol.

Your undying love for Trump (often called TDS) is what forces you to endlessly defend indefensible actions.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    You are looking for an 'out' to save some face...so how about just walking away? Just let every other member here continue on with our own insanity.

Hahaha!
    Sure sounds like someone needs his Trump-hate fix way more than I need to defend him.
    I am happy to close this thread and post only in the hockey threads.
    More than happy.
    One of your brethren suggested the idea of letting this thread die - I'm just agreeing to it.

Dobber Sports Pro

Hahaha!
    Sure sounds like someone needs his Trump-hate fix way more than I need to defend him.
    I am happy to close this thread and post only in the hockey threads.
    More than happy.
    One of your brethren suggested the idea of letting this thread die - I'm just agreeing to it.
    This thread won't die this close to the election. But show us what a big boy you are, and demonstrate that you are truly happy to just walk away...

Dobber Sports Padawan

Unfortunately, there may be people in here who are undecided, so I can't just let the lunacy run wild in here, unfettered.
    It's already been acknowledged that President Trump is hated in here and that it is an addiction.

That's unhealthy and irrational. Anyone of integrity must speak up, in the interest of balance.

Dobber Sports Pro

Anyone of integrity must speak up, in the interest of balance.
    That person has not been you

Dobber Sports Master

any russian bots in this thread ?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    This thread won't die this close to the election. But show us what a big boy you are, and demonstrate that you are truly happy to just walk away...
    Stop deflecting. Why can't it die? As many mods have correctly pointed out, the "back-and-forth" in here is completely pointless.
    Both sides locked in their positions.
    Plenty of change can be enacted by actually going out and DOING something instead of arguing in here.
    And this IS a hockey-related forum.
    Come on folks, you're showing your true colors by NOT agreeing to lock this. Admit it. You only write in here to feed your hatred.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Admit it. You only write here to feed your TDS love. Tat for tat.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I have to post this, since CNN will never show you clips like this (and yet they keep asking him the same absurd question over & over & over, successfully brainwashing most of you)