Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

It's honestly amazing that America somehow allowed a sitting president to go 4 years without releasing a healthcare plan, and while running for re-election still hasn't released a healthcare plan, and is still considered by some to be a viable candidate.

Don't even need to get started on allowing a sitting President to dodge releasing their taxes for 4 years.

Dobber Sports Ninja

One third of Alberta would be completely happy with that option as well, so it's tough to get too cocky about it.

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    One third of Alberta would be completely happy with that option as well, so it's tough to get too cocky about it.
    TBF, lots of Albertans (incorrectly) believe that Trump will provide the O&G industry hope, while Biden will be the final nail in the coffin. The truth of it is more likely that it doesn't matter either way.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    TBF, lots of Albertans (incorrectly) believe that Trump will provide the O&G industry hope, while Biden will be the final nail in the coffin. The truth of it is more likely that it doesn't matter either way.
    So what you've shown is that one third of Albertans can justify it. Just like a sizeable number of Americans. So why are you amazed?

So what you've shown is that one third of Albertans can justify it. Just like a sizeable number of Americans. So why are you amazed?
    I'm not sure what impact an America healthcare plan would have on a Canadian? I would certainly be more cognizant of a Canadian politician's comprehensive platform than an American politician's. I mean. The last mayoral election for Calgary was essentially decided by one candidate not having a complete platform. For mayor. I couldn't imagine a state/provincial or national candidate not having a full platform and getting any kind of traction, let alone one doing it TWICE and getting any traction.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Still nothing illegal about President Trump not releasing his tax returns.

Hilarious how THAT is somehow a talking point from the parrots, but the illegal leaking of that very same information - totally cool. Yup, all good. l m a o smh

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    I'm not sure what impact an America healthcare plan would have on a Canadian? I would certainly be more cognizant of a Canadian politician's comprehensive platform than an American politician's. I mean. The last mayoral election for Calgary was essentially decided by one candidate not having a complete platform. For mayor. I couldn't imagine a state/provincial or national candidate not having a full platform and getting any kind of traction, let alone one doing it TWICE and getting any traction.
    Well there you go. You're also justifying why Albertans would choose Trump as well, so you should not be surprised at all that a significant number of Americans would do the same thing.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Only if the Dems cheat, which is looking very possible.

Unlike Democrats, Maga folks need a damn good reason to riot.
    Dems/Libs, on the other hand, need no reason at all. They just make up a fake movement so they can steal shoes, destroy businesses, and kill people (all under the guise of honoring dead black people, who were actually criminal thugs).
    You are one sick piece of work Auston. You say you are christian?
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    You are one sick piece of work Auston. You say you are christian?
    The character of a person has zero correlation to their religious beliefs. Some of biggest pieces of garbage I know are christians.

Still nothing illegal about President Trump not releasing his tax returns.

Hilarious how THAT is somehow a talking point from the parrots, but the illegal leaking of that very same information - totally cool. Yup, all good. l m a o smh
    Correct. Not illegal. Just the first sitting President to do so in 40 years. Almost like there's something in there to hide. Or a lot to hide. Which, coincidentally, has now been shown by the (also not illegal) releasing of them. Plus isn't the Trumpet talking point that they were fake or not complete or some other hand waivy bullshit to falsely explain it away? Once again, and as always, it can't be both. It's gotta be hard to continually pretzel yourself so much trying to keep the conflicting talking points straight.

Well there you go. You're also justifying why Albertans would choose Trump as well, so you should not be surprised at all that a significant number of Americans would do the same thing.
    Not really what I'm doing at all. I'm saying that someone making a decision based on a singular factor impacting them would probably make a different decision when required to consider a multitude of factors impacting them. In this instance, 32% are saying they would vote for Trump based on a singular reasoning in terms of self impact. Most of the other disqualifying factors are of "no impact". However if it was a Canadian election, than those disqualifying factors (like no healthcare plan) switch to "significant impact", so we can't really say what the percentage would be in that instance, however it would likely (but not guaranteed to be) lower.

I would also point out that 68% of the popular vote would be the 5th highest in US election history, and the highest since 1820, which would indicate that the other candidate is not a viable candidate. The don't have to receive zero votes to be not viable.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Fancy way to justify Trump. You sound quite trumpety.

Fewer times than Joe "Come here, lemme smell ya" Biden, I can guarantee you that.
    Is that on the same level as raping a 14-year old in Jeffery Epstein's mid-town condo?

epstein.PNG
    @SmittysRant

Fancy way to justify Trump. You sound quite trumpety.
    ok.

Dobber Sports Ninja

The truth is one third of Albertans have "reasons" to choose Trump. Just liek Americans. Spinning the "reasons" is just a shell game. We are no better here in Alberta than in Alabama.

Dobber Sports Stud

The truth is one third of Albertans have "reasons" to choose Trump. Just liek Americans. Spinning the "reasons" is just a shell game. We are no better here in Alberta than in Alabama.
    have you been to Alabama? Id say you have it better in Alberta

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft