Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Well, for some of us, the focus is on unmasked people posing beside a toppled statue.

You were immediately focused on their race.

Try to think about that - really let it sink in.
    I acknowledge that they are black people but made no connection that they could be rioters. Nothing sinister on my part no matter hard you to try to frame my statements. Thanks for playing.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    I acknowledge that they are black people but made no connection that they could be rioters. Nothing sinister on my part no matter hard you to try to frame my statements. Thanks for playing.

I didn't frame anything.
    You specifically brought race into the discussion. Not me.
    You tried to play the racist card and it backfired on you miserably.
    I'm sorry that you embarrassed yourself, but, since you refuse to use this as a learning opportunity, I have no sympathy for you.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    What's the point? It will just get hijacked by all this Kayne for president talk.....
    Vote 'Yay for Kanye'

Is it really being hi-jacked if its news relating to the 2020 election? I am pretty sure the title includes 2020 election!!

And its good distraction to keep the left vs right conversation from getting out of hand....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I was super confused what he meant by theyre until you corrected him, thank you Officer Good Grammar
    I think he was pointing out the irony of the comment made before the use of 'theyre'
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I think he was pointing out the irony of the comment made before the use of 'theyre'
    Yes, exactly. Thank you.

Dobber Sports Pro

I didn't frame anything.
    You specifically brought race into the discussion. Not me.
    You tried to play the racist card and it backfired on you miserably.
    I'm sorry that you embarrassed yourself, but, since you refuse to use this as a learning opportunity, I have no sympathy for you.
    Your condemnation and 'sympathy' is a very hollow thing. And we are clearly learning how transparent you really are and how bad you try to play off on others.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

If I was triggered I would have responded to your despicable "Trump - you're next" remark in the Coronavirus thread.
    Typical lefty tactic... take a word that you know represents your own feelings and try to label someone else with it.
    If lol....

LOL
    I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.
    No wonder fake news is so infested by lefties.

Here's a quick recap:

1) Lefty starts a thread about President Trump and he calls it "The Trump Presidency is Over/The Coronavirus Debacle."

2) Many pages later, a 2nd lefty is too triggered to see Trump's name anymore in that thread so asks for it to be renamed. "Getting weary of seeing "Trump" in my news feeds" he laments.

3) A 3rd lefty complies with that request (even calling it a good idea!) and he renames the thread to exclude the bad orange man's name.

4) A 4th lefty caps off that thread by telling President Trump he is the "next" righty leader to get the virus! Everybody ignores him even the righty "trolls", who apparently are not allowed to respond in these hatefest threads started by lefties.
    So what does the 4th lefty do?
    Starts a NEW thread.
    Puts "Trump" in the title. lololol

This is why the the most hilarious memes are always made by the righty trolls.
    You guys just make it way too easy.
    And thank you for that.

Dobber Sports Padawan

^ plenty of laughter in there

Triggered people aren't laughing.
    They're too busy furiously searching the internet for information on people they want to cancel.

Anyways, I'd imagine the majority of people know this, but like most issues called partisan that actually aren't, criticizing the actions of individual politicians isn't partisan.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Vote 'Yay for Kanye'

Is it really being hi-jacked if its news relating to the 2020 election? I am pretty sure the title includes 2020 election!!

And its good distraction to keep the left vs right conversation from getting out of hand....
    I was being sarcastic but the Kanye comments are legit, especially if he is actually serious about running.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    Before you even say it, I'm also not a "lefty". Thinking Trump is a bad person and an unfit leader doesn't make somebody a "lefty". I know plenty of respectable "righty's" that also think Trump is a bad person and an unfit leader. Frankly, I don't know how a person can have eyes, ears and still think Trump isn't a bad person and an unfit leader, but each to their own.
    I fall pretty close to this. I'm much more "right" in my politics, but as a Canadian, I can't imagine not having reasonably decent health care and welfare safety net, which definitely falls on the "left" side of the political spectrum. Are health care and welfare abused and wasteful, yes of course, but do I want them gone, definitely not. Cut out waste where you can.

If I was an American who had to vote for a President, I would have a hard time voting for Trump - he's bad for the world and somewhat okay in the short term for the USA (keeping some jobs in USA by threatening companies), but long term, countries will shy away from doing business with America. Plus, Trump does not represent his country well. He is no statesman and has alienated many other leaders. Biden might even be worse than Trump when it comes to domestic policies, but he would at least be a more traditional representative internationally. However, I couldn't bring myself to vote for him. I would seriously consider voting for Kanye West or spoiling my ballot. I mean, in a country of 330 million (or so) and these two are the best their party's can come up with!? Yikes.

Voting for President of the USA is like a negative Sophie's choice, you don't want either of them.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Just to be perfectly clear, to steal Stephen Harper's favourite line, I can perfectly understand voters looking at President Trump and Joe Biden & just throwing their arms up in the air, wishing there was another option.

But since there is no other option, it would be, frankly, very reckless to vote for Biden.
    He's lost his mind - he can't even finish a sentence anymore.
    His party stands for one thing right now, and one thing only: Complete & Utter Destruction.

President Trump has plenty of faults, sure, but his haters always forget one thing - he's a patriot. He's the one on the side of NOT destroying America.
    And that's his best chance at getting re-elected.
    He loves his country and his opponent refuses to condemn the people currently trying to destroy it.

You only have two choices. Pick one. The Loud Mouthed Patriot or the Senile Puppet.
    I'll take the patriot who keeps taxes low.
    Warts and all.

“Trump the Patriot” is incredibly revealing.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Trump is certainly no patriot. You could compile a mile long list of Trump's explicitly unpatriotic behaviour.

Is he a hyper nationalist? Now we are getting warmer...

Patriot. Priceless.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Just to be perfectly clear, to steal Stephen Harper's favourite line, I can perfectly understand voters looking at President Trump and Joe Biden & just throwing their arms up in the air, wishing there was another option.

But since there is no other option, it would be, frankly, very reckless to vote for Biden.
    He's lost his mind - he can't even finish a sentence anymore.
    His party stands for one thing right now, and one thing only: Complete & Utter Destruction.

President Trump has plenty of faults, sure, but his haters always forget one thing - he's a patriot. He's the one on the side of NOT destroying America.
    And that's his best chance at getting re-elected.
    He loves his country and his opponent refuses to condemn the people currently trying to destroy it.

You only have two choices. Pick one. The Loud Mouthed Patriot or the Senile Puppet.
    I'll take the patriot who keeps taxes low.
    Warts and all.
    Umm... uhh... this didn’t...ummmm.... umm.... stop Canadians from...uhhh... voting ....umm for Trudeau ummm... uhh...

​​