Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    6) Then a troll comes to troll a troll that is trolling about a troll trolling other trolls?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Veteran

I miss the days when the internet used to argue about whether or not the dress was blue or gold.
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

Quote Originally Posted by evans334 View Post
    I miss the days when the internet used to argue about whether or not the dress was blue or gold.
    Laurel!!! I hear Laurel!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    5) Internet troll jumps in to sort everybody as "lefty's" and "righty's", furthering the divide and making everything worse.

Uh huh. Who started this thread?
    And the other one ?!

If you can't handle people defending the President against partisan attacks, then maybe tell your lefty brothers to stop creating threads meant to attack President Trump.

The divisiveness began with the thread creation! Without it, there's nothing to reply to.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Uh huh. Who started this thread?
    And the other one ?!

If you can't handle people defending the President against partisan attacks, then maybe tell your lefty brothers to stop creating threads meant to attack President Trump.

The divisiveness began with the thread creation! Without it, there's nothing to reply to.
    How is it a "partisan attack"? Did the thread say anything that was broadly anti-republican?? If you don't like people bad-mouthing your President Trump, defend some specifics! Tell us what he's done that's good. You didn't defend anything in your post in this thread - you just broadly attacked "lefty's"...

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Reading it I thought I had a stroke.
    And I was letting him off lightly. He confused his whole timeline in trying to make it look like a leftist troll job against Trump. Just made his efforts look like a confusing conspiracy theory run amok.

Dobber Sports Padawan

How is it a "partisan attack"? Did the thread say anything that was broadly anti-republican?? If you don't like people bad-mouthing your President Trump, defend some specifics! Tell us what he's done that's good. You didn't defend anything in your post in this thread - you just broadly attacked "lefty's"...
    If you don't think it's partisan for two separate lefties to each create their own Trump bashing threads, you are beyond hope and not worth my time.

The very first post one of your ilk writes... "Here is your Trump dumping ground! "

NAH, NOTHING PARTISAN ABOUT THAT!!!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    And I was letting him off lightly. He confused his whole timeline in trying to make it look like a leftist troll job against Trump. Just made his efforts look like a confusing conspiracy theory run amok.
    Timeline was 100% accurate.

What's the over / under on how many pages before one of your triggered buddies asks for Trump to be taken out of THIS thread's name ? I'll say 15.

You must have been really annoyed to have no responses in the CoronaVirus thread about Trump being "next" - you know, since you felt the need to create this Trump bashing thread.

Is Trump the only candidate that can win the 2020 election? Is that why he was the only candidate included in the title?

Would that be the equivalence of me creating at thread titled 'Couturier thread and the 2019-20 Selke Award'

Dobber Sports Titan

it's also legal to be a "right-wing" and hate Trump. You don't need to vote for the right wing rep, which is so odd to me about the USA. If you grow up as a democrat/republican you blindly vote for that party typically. Seems very like, family rooted political views and it's a big deal in the States. In Canada we seem to vote for whoever is the better candidate to us, not "oh I'm conservative, I don't care who runs for that party I must vote for them".

Just how I see things.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Is Trump the only candidate that can win the 2020 election? Is that why he was the only candidate included in the title?

Would that be the equivalence of me creating at thread titled 'Couturier thread and the 2019-20 Selke Award'

Great point! A non-partisan would have just called it 2020 Election thread and not written in the first post that this intended to be a Trump "dumping ground."

Dobber Sports Pro

Timeline was 100% accurate.

What's the over / under on how many pages before one of your triggered buddies asks for Trump to be taken out of THIS thread's name ? I'll say 15.

You must have been really annoyed to have no responses in the CoronaVirus thread about Trump being "next" - you know, since you felt the need to create this Trump bashing thread.
    Wrong.
    Trump/election thread created weeks ago before my lastest post in the Coronovirus thread. A post about Bolsonaro BTW but it's YOU who got all triggered because you saw Trump's name. But please try again.

Dobber Sports Star

Great point! A non-partisan would have just called it 2020 Election thread and not written in the first post that this intended to be a Trump "dumping ground."
    I mean this is a public forum, so you're welcome to start a Pro-Trump thread if you like.

Dobber Sports Titan

I mean this is a public forum, so you're welcome to start a Pro-Trump thread if you like.
    Ding Ding Ding, we have an obvious point that Auston'sWilly will not understand.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    Wrong.
    Trump/election thread created weeks ago before my lastest post in the Coronovirus thread. A post about Bolsonaro BTW but it's YOU who got all triggered because you saw Trump's name. But please try again.
    If I was triggered I would have responded to your despicable "Trump - you're next" remark in the Coronavirus thread.
    Typical lefty tactic... take a word that you know represents your own feelings and try to label someone else with it.