Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Im not sure if you've noticed or not but I think you are the only one in this thread left defending Trump LOL!
    Wouldn't be surprised if he was Trump himself lol

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    God bless POTUS for finally intervening.
    These lawless cities & states, led by Democrats, are destroying themselves and he was patient long enough.
    They gave him no choice and the electorate will recognize this in November. Hopefully.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/21/us/ch...ngs/index.html
    Not at all similar to Nazi Germany. Definitely not.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if he was Trump himself lol
    Capture25.JPG

Dobber Sports Padawan

Im not sure if you've noticed or not but I think you are the only one in this thread left defending Trump LOL!

capture20.jpg

“Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it.” Anonymous

“No one achieves great things by following the crowd. Have a spine. Strike your own path.” Robert Kiyosaki

“It’s easy to follow, but great people don’t follow they lead.” Anonymous

“The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find themselves in places no one has ever been before.” Albert Einstein

“Don’t follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you.” Margaret Thatcher

“It’s better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.” Gandhi

“It’s easy to stand with the crowd, it takes courage to stand alone.” Gandhi

“If you don’t fit in, then you’re probably doing the right thing.” Anonymous

“Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you.” Benjamin Franklin

“Courage is following your conscience instead of following the crowd.” Eric Harvey

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Don’t follow the crowd. Take the path less travelled by, and that will make all the difference.” Anonymous

“Only dead fish go with the flow.” Anonymous

“Chances are, if you are following the crowd, you’re following the wrong path.” Bob Proctor

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” Mark Twain

“A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.” Max Lucado

“Be a witness, not a judge. Focus on yourself, not on others. Listen to your heart, not to the crowd.” Anonymous

“Observe the masses and do the opposite.” Anonymous

Dobber Sports Deity

Or maybe, the crowd sees something the singular doesn't LOL!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Padawan

Or maybe, the crowd sees something the singular doesn't LOL!
    Yup, that's definitely possible too. I've certainly been wrong before.

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan View Post
    This should be the case but is sadly not true. the Acting Secretary of Homeland Security has admitted as such stating:

Further in the interview he states:

-The police are using "probable cause" to identify suspects. - This is illogical as there is no correlation between the two.
    -People are being questioned and detained based on their proximity to suspects - again not how it works.

Finally he tries to create a concept of "non-custodial arrest" to define people being detained, put into vans and driven away.

The below article explains why all of these are unprecedented actions and abuses of The Bill of Rights and Law.

https://abovethelaw.com/2020/07/no-p...e-not-a-thing/
    Not to mention, they're only allowed to enforce protection of federal property from threat or damage...or close proximity thereof. Court house, for example. It doesn't appear to me they're adhering to that.

As for Trump's interview. lol...someone needs to stop him from talking so much. Dude can't help himself.

The cow says "moo" But nobody knows that. I know that. But you don't. Nobody does. See??Even the doctors said "how does he know that?" I just do. Joe Biden doesn't. But I do.

Someone should really remind him that neuro-psych's assign cognitive studies as a diagnostic tool. Much in the same way if you suspect a broken bone, an x-ray performed. It's not an intelligent test, like Trump is playing it off to be.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Initiate

Currently, the rioters in Portland are looking for their milk and bread as they set the Federal Courthouse on fire. This according to the AOC, Democrats and Lefts.

Warm milk and toast I should say. I don’t know if they will find it. No worries, they will check next door too.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Currently, the rioters in Portland are looking for their milk and bread as they set the Federal Courthouse on fire. Warm milk and toast I should say. I don’t know if they will find it. No worries, they will check next door too.
    They set the Federal Courthouse on fire?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    They set the Federal Courthouse on fire?
    Yes. Just looking for milk and bread. Peaceful protests.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Yes. Just looking for milk and bread. Peaceful protests.
    Hopefully those behind it end up in jail, through the proper channels of course!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Hopefully those behind it end up in jail, through the proper channels of course!
    They won’t. Democrat leaders in Portland have abolished their police and allowed this. But of course, they blame Trump through the left media. The media and leaders also say the rioters are peaceful and are only looking for milk and bread and blame Trump for shutting down the economy.

It’s actually quite hilarious and I can’t wait for Trump to win again. Either that or Democrats tearing US apart. I’m Canadian and haven’t read one post in this thread before your reply to me. I don’t really care too. Anyone that can follow the truth and has a different opinion than me, I don’t really care to engage.

They won’t. Democrat leaders in Portland have abolished their police and allowed this.
    Not true. Try harder.

It’s actually quite hilarious and I can’t wait for Trump to win again.
    He won't. The majority of the Never Trumpers are members of military ops such as Joint Chiefs etc. Refused Trumps call for National Guard to enter cities to quell protests. You lose the military....you've lost any hope of being re-elected. Oh he'll fight the results, called it rigged....unfair...etc. He may even instigate riots in Blue states to suppress turnout. Hmmmmm....????

Either that or Democrats tearing US apart. I’m Canadian and haven’t read one post in this thread before your reply to me. I don’t really care too. Anyone that can follow the truth and has a different opinion than me, I don’t really care to engage.
    Right...ok.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Titan

Trump forgot the name of the memory test he claims to say proved he's got the best memory in the world.

Think that just follows right in line to what Trump is.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Titan

Anyone see the latest doctor Trump rather promote their beliefs over Fauci, Dr Birx, or Dr Redfield?

Dr. Stella Immanuel (from Houston) who believes the gov't is being run by reptilians, believes women can get pregnant by demons and spirits, Doctors are making medicine from alien DNA, and that gynecological problems are because of sex with evil spirits...She's saying there's no need for masks, schools can open up because there is a cure. It's HydroChloro, zinc and whatever. Even after the FDA revoked it's emergency use title over it, and the New England Journal of medicine said across 550 Brazilian patients, there was no effect with the use of HydroChloro and it does put your heart at risk. Trump supports this doctor...

Then he goes and complains about how "No body likes me".
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll