Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    May I ask how old your sister is? Testing a theory...
    She's 39.

She never used to be this way. She married a farm boy a couple years ago and honestly, she just says what he thinks now (and he ain't the brightest bulb) and has become as dumb as a post. It's so frustrating, because she will go to the ends of the earth for people in her inner circle, but if you're a visible minority, she pretty much wants nothing to do with you. She gets all of her news from Facebook and believes all of the conspiracies you can think of.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    She's 39.

She never used to be this way. She married a farm boy a couple years ago and honestly, she just says what he thinks now (and he ain't the brightest bulb) and has become as dumb as a post. It's so frustrating, because she will go to the ends of the earth for people in her inner circle, but if you're a visible minority, she pretty much wants nothing to do with you. She gets all of her news from Facebook and believes all of the conspiracies you can think of.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Padawan

Hmmm, we know which is which in this thread, that's for sure.

7Capture.JPG

I'm long past giving any respect to anyone who supports Donald Trump. That includes my sister. An individual who has admitted that she is "just a little racist". Not surprising at all.
    If Biden were smart, he'd attack Trump on his actions against China and the effect its had on US farmers (eg, corn at $3 a bushel). Biden needs to focus more on Trump's policy failures and its effect on US citizens like gutting Medicare/Social Security etc. and not getting consumed by Trump's hyperbolic rhetoric. The latter just plays into Trump's strategy.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Pro

She's 39.

Unfortunate when people go so far down a specific rabbit hole that you can't help them out of it.

May I ask where the farm boy came from? Testing a theory...lol

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    If Biden were smart, he'd attack Trump on his actions against China and the effect its had on US farmers (eg, corn at $3 a bushel). Biden needs to focus more on Trump's policy failures and its effect on US citizens like gutting Medicare/Social Security etc. and not getting consumed by Trump's hyperbolic rhetoric. The latter just plays into Trump's strategy.
    I think you may see Biden change strategies in the next debates. I'm sure his advisors have pointed out that sinking to Trump's level of insults and bickering won't give him any positive poll boosting, he just needs to keep his cool, though I know deep down he just wants to walk over and start throwing haymakers. Both candidates performances have left a bad impression on most voter's minds, but Biden can turn that impression around more easily than Trump is capable of doing.

The next moderator will also re-asses how to possibly keep a handle on the debate as well.

I think you may see Biden change strategies in the next debates. I'm sure his advisors have pointed out that sinking to Trump's level of insults and bickering won't give him any positive poll boosting, he just needs to keep his cool, though I know deep down he just wants to walk over and start throwing haymakers. Both candidates performances have left a bad impression on most voter's minds, but Biden can turn that impression around more easily than Trump is capable of doing.

The next moderator will also re-asses how to possibly keep a handle on the debate as well.
    ...and that's a great point. Trump's strategy is to pander to anyone he believes will vote for him and turn-off the others from voting altogether with his rhetoric. Biden has to focus on convincing the others to vote for him. Getting roped into slinging insults won't achieve that.
    @SmittysRant

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Hmmm, we know which is which in this thread, that's for sure.

7Capture.JPG
    lol...yup, we do.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Initiate

I would mute both parties mic when it's not their turns
    31 TEAMS keep all multi-cat (lot of them) dynasty
    Offensive stats : Goals, Assist , PPP, PPTOI, SOG...
    Defensive stats : PKTOI, BLKS, TakeAway, Giveaway...
    (basically best NHL player)

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by PicklePickle View Post
    I would mute both parties mic when it's not their turns
    It's embarrassing that this needs to be done, but it needs to be done. It shouldn't come down to who can be the loudest.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Trump will not say anything harsh against anyone who supports him. He is all ego. Anyone who likes Trump, or pretends to like Trump, must be a fine person. Be it Putiin, Kim Jong Un, Hannity, Bat shit crazy doctors, the Proud Boys or any other right wing militant group, it makes no difference. If you stroke his ego, you are on his side and you can do no wrong. Hell, if ISIS started wearing "Make America Great Again" hats Trump would likely start saying nice things about them too.

He is the most easily manipulated President America has ever had. Putin doesn't need any 'pee tapes'. He just needs to compliment the imbecile and he gets carte blanche to do as he pleases.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    lol...yup, we do.
    And yet Scott Adams is waffling in his support for Trump, because when it counts Trump just can't denounce racism or white supremacy when the whole planet is watching and listening:

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...te-supremacist

Dobber Sports Initiate

I find it hard to believe that people who I share the same interest in fantasy hockey are so easily fooled by media and are apparently deaf too.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    I find it hard to believe that people who I share the same interest in fantasy hockey are so easily fooled by media and are apparently deaf too.
    I consistently find it amazing that Trump has somehow convinced folks that "the media" are all somehow working together (even though they are competing for viewers and readers, and even though the criticism of him comes from international and national news organizations) to take down Trump (who really is their best seller, regardless of how he does and should financially benefit them). It's the most illogical thing ever. He started dropping the idea of "fake news" early (Remember "alternative facts" as early as January 2017?) and his base's desperate desire to accept him force them to accept whatever trash comes from his mouth.

Fake News. Media Hoax. 2+2=5. We've always been at war with Eastasia.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports All-Star

And yet Scott Adams is waffling in his support for Trump, because when it counts Trump just can't denounce racism or white supremacy when the whole planet is watching and listening:

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...te-supremacist
    Such a perfect rebuttal post. Well played lobo.

Apparently Trump has even lost the vote of die hard Trumpsters Scott Adams (who compared Trump to Jesus in his 2016) over his inability to denounce white supremacists in Tuesdays debate.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen