Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    I can understand people who like Trump because it benefits them in some way (I think it's gross but I can understand it), but if you actually believe he's a "patriot", then I think you're one of the people who just has the wool completely over their eyes. To the point that nobody here can even have a rational conversation with you about any of it. A ****ing patriot, jesus christ.
    My guard is up as soon as someone declares themselves a patriot. Too many people assume being known as a patriot puts them on some moral high ground to successfully defend any negatives that come with their patriotism. Patriots unwittingly pigeon holes themselves into this holier than thou stance that exposes their shortcomings and hypocrisy even more.

https://www.boulderweekly.com/opinio...de-patriotism/

I would call myself a loyal and proud Canadian but I would never call myself a Canadian Patriot because there are some aspects of my country I could not in good conscience argue for or defend (or die for!)

Dobber Sports Padawan

President Trump: The builder, the rebuilder, the tireless patriot, the man who keeps fighting for ALL Americans no matter what, the man who is constantly forced to repair destruction caused by incompetent Democrats.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    President Trump: The builder, the rebuilder, the tireless patriot, the man who keeps fighting for ALL Americans no matter what, the man who is constantly forced to repair destruction caused by incompetent Democrats.
    The man who illegally uses his presidency to sell beans for his friends amid a pandemic...

Dobber Sports Padawan

Well, for all you center folks in the US, plenty of things to like about the bad orange man, as I'm sure you know already. Even post-pandemic, the market has recovered remarkably, all things considered.
    Let's keep feelings and inaccurate mud flinging out of it. Let the left spew their hatred and virtue-signalling until they are blue in the face.
    Hopefully the voters in November will focus on more important things like jobs & incomes & growth (all of which have done incredibly well under President Trump's extraordinary leadership). If so, he should get re-elected.

If feelings & emotions are considered more important than anything, it's likely Biden will win.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/01/tr...y-2020-update/

Dobber Sports Titan

Well, for all you center folks in the US, plenty of things to like about the bad orange man, as I'm sure you know already. Even post-pandemic, the market has recovered remarkably, all things considered.
    Let's keep feelings and inaccurate mud flinging out of it. Let the left spew their hatred and virtue-signalling until they are blue in the face.
    Hopefully the voters in November will focus on more important things like jobs & incomes & growth (all of which have done incredibly well under President Trump's extraordinary leadership). If so, he should get re-elected.

If feelings & emotions are considered more important than anything, it's likely Biden will win.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/01/tr...y-2020-update/
    Tough to vote or care about the economy if you're dead.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    But less people alive equals lower unemployment rates! Yay President Trump for saving our jerbs!!!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Agreed. People should try to ensure they aren't dead before the election.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Funny, I don't see any condemning of Democrat-run cities who allowed protests and riots to run pretty much unfettered for weeks.
    Democrat animals collecting in droves, during a pandemic, and destroying property & businesses... meanwhile all other democrats: Crickets. The few who did speak called them a love-fest.

Then with their typical sleight of hand - BAD ORANGE MAN IS KILLING PEOPLE! VOTE FOR THE OTHER PARTY (just ignore the destruction and violent crime they are condoning, and the predatory criminals they are releasing into the public).

Dobber Sports Padawan

But less people alive equals lower unemployment rates! Yay President Trump for saving our jerbs!!!
    Congratulations. You are now qualified to be a mentor under Jim Acosta's mentor.
    Just remember to wait until the camera is off before removing your mask! That is lesson 1. I cannot stress this enough!

Dobber Sports Star

Funny, I don't see any condemning of Democrat-run cities who allowed protests and riots to run pretty much unfettered for weeks.
    Democrat animals collecting in droves, during a pandemic, and destroying property & businesses... meanwhile all other democrats: Crickets. The few who did speak called them a love-fest.

Then with their typical sleight of hand - BAD ORANGE MAN IS KILLING PEOPLE! VOTE FOR THE OTHER PARTY (just ignore the destruction and violent crime they are condoning, and the predatory criminals they are releasing into the public).
    You know you're keeping an unbiased level head with your sights set on progress when you see people who disagree with you as animals.

Dobber Sports Star

Congratulations. You are now qualified to be a mentor under Jim Acosta's mentor.
    Just remember to wait until the camera is off before removing your mask! That is lesson 1. I cannot stress this enough!

Dobber Sports Padawan

You know you're keeping an unbiased level head with your sights set on progress when you see people who disagree with you as animals.
    Wow - 5 stars. You can probably be skipped ahead with the promise you're showing. That's lesson 2 under Acosta's program - attribute something to a conservative that he didn't say and/or completely remove the context.

Not that it matters, because you'll just find a way to take this out of context too, but what I actually wrote was (word for word): "Democrat animals collecting in droves, during a pandemic, and destroying property & businesses."

Dobber Sports Star

Wow - 5 stars. You can probably be skipped ahead with the promise you're showing. That's lesson 2 under Acosta's program - attribute something to a conservative that he didn't say and/or completely remove the context.

Not that it matters, because you'll just find a way to take this out of context too, but what I actually wrote was (word for word): "Democrat animals collecting in droves, during a pandemic, and destroying property & businesses."
    Ya exactly, you likened them to animals. That's all I accused you of...

Also here's a newsflash for you: not everybody protesting police violence was a democrat. Everything is left/right, conservative/democrat with you. For crying out loud quit trying to be so divisive and open your eyes to the fact that things aren't black and white.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Ya exactly, you likened them to animals. That's all I accused you of...

No - Your exact accusation was that I consider people animals if they disagree with me.
    What I actually wrote was: Democrat animals collecting in droves & destroying property and businesses.

Completely different.

And those destructive people are animals.

Textbook example of why political people are so split now. Because most of the time, one side has to first correct false statements made by the opponent.

Dobber Sports Ninja

The JWs won't take no for an answer either. I've tried everything. Nice people, but lost cause.