Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    I hate that reasoning. If Biden is guilty then he should also be brought to task. Wrong is wrong. Nail both of these buggers on it - if true.
    This. All of this. I feel like the almost snuck Biden in because they realized they could get a nice career politician in office again because the current POTUS is an even bigger turd. The US should denounce both of these ass hats.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    This. All of this. I feel like the almost snuck Biden in because they realized they could get a nice career politician in office again because the current POTUS is an even bigger turd. The US should denounce both of these ass hats.
    Well, accusations are just that until proven guilty, even if you have 22 of them. If either man was guilty of sexual assault the should be held accountable of course.

My point was simply one accusation vs 22 really makes it hard to use the one accusation as any type of ammunition.

I truly wish we had two different people running for President but we have what we have good or bad. As grown ups we now have an obligation to make the best of a bad situation. Get out and vote! Even if neither candidate would be your first pick, your vote matters in the direction you want America to go. Hopefully we can find some better candidates in the future.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    Well, accusations are just that until proven guilty, even if you have 22 of them. If either man was guilty of sexual assault the should be held accountable of course.

My point was simply one accusation vs 22 really makes it hard to use the one accusation as any type of ammunition.

I truly wish we had two different people running for President but we have what we have good or bad. As grown ups we now have an obligation to make the best of a bad situation. Get out and vote! Even if neither candidate would be your first pick, your vote matters in the direction you want America to go. Hopefully we can find some better candidates in the future.
    Just FWIW, it's actually 26 https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...essica-leeds-1

But yes, what Wonko says is correct. There ~should~ be better candidates on both sides.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Notice how search results always yield left-heavy results which use specific words to TRIGGER highly emotional liberals like yourself.
    e.g. "Trump's TARGETING," "Trump's VIOLENT," etc. etc.

I mean, it's just laughable how obvious it all is (to anyone with an ounce of self-awareness, anyway).

4Capture.JPG

Dobber Sports Padawan

The phrase "if Biden is guilty..." is a perfect example of left hypocrisy.

There was no "IF" when they went after Kavanaugh.
    He was accused by a woman; ergo, he was guilty.
    Biden's running mate said so - she said she believed Biden's accuser too.

Why isn't anyone in the left media asking Kamala about that ?

Dobber Sports All-Star

Not sure if you have seen 'The Social Dilemma" documentary yet, but it is a very good and in-depth look at how and why social media is misinforming and dividing us.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Notice how search results always yield left-heavy results which use specific words to TRIGGER highly emotional liberals like yourself.
    e.g. "Trump's TARGETING," "Trump's VIOLENT," etc. etc.

I mean, it's just laughable how obvious it all is (to anyone with an ounce of self-awareness, anyway).

4Capture.JPG
    Search results are tailored to the person doing the searching. Don't you know this? They show you "left-heavy" things because they want to turn you into an angry troll (it's working). Where is your ounce of awareness on that fact?

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    Not sure if you have seen 'The Social Dilemma" documentary yet, but it is a very good and in-depth look at how and why social media is misinforming and dividing us.
    Austin'sWilly needs to watch this... desperately.

Dobber Sports Padawan

More tolerance & open-mindedness from the woke left.
    But yah, keep convincing yourselves that President Trump has caused the divided country.

Conservatives, on the other hand, are open-minded about just about everything. Except killing babies, of course. They are pretty rigid on that topic, can't imagine why.

5Capture.JPG

Dobber Sports Star

But yah, keep convincing yourselves that President Trump has caused the divided country.

Conservatives, on the other hand, are open-minded about just about everything. Except killing babies, of course. They are pretty rigid on that topic, can't imagine why.
    You can't be serious about the bolded part. Jesus ****ing christ.

Anyways, I pretty firmly believe Donald Trump to be a horrible, despicable specimen of a human being on almost every possible level. Pretty much a sub-human monster. His supporters get a pass for a little while, but at some point they are complicit in his horribleness and I lose respect for them as well.

Dobber Sports Pro

5Capture.JPG
    That's some grade A trolling. You and Trump are definitely in a class of your own.

Dobber Sports Padawan

It's important to deal with this illness before it goes too far, folks.
    No need to thank me. You're welcome.

Dobber Sports Padawan

lol "wait loss"
    Wonder what the over/under in minutes is before someone's all over that one...

oooh, and "effecting" too, tsk tsk

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    You can't be serious about the bolded part. Jesus ****ing christ.

Anyways, I pretty firmly believe Donald Trump to be a horrible, despicable specimen of a human being on almost every possible level. Pretty much a sub-human monster. His supporters get a pass for a little while, but at some point they are complicit in his horribleness and I lose respect for them as well.
    I'm long past giving any respect to anyone who supports Donald Trump. That includes my sister. An individual who has admitted that she is "just a little racist". Not surprising at all.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    I'm long past giving any respect to anyone who supports Donald Trump. That includes my sister. An individual who has admitted that she is "just a little racist". Not surprising at all.
    May I ask how old your sister is? Testing a theory...