Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will Larsson and Dumba become useful again?

The Wolverine

Default Re: Will Larsson and Dumba become useful again?

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    Got to agree with Axe here, I'm not sure of your stats but in my league Larsson was a quality player prior to last season (averaging 7fp/g) which to put into perspective is roughly at what Makar/Trouba are this year.
    The question that immediately came to mind is why is Larsson roughly the value of Makar/Trouba? Comparing to Makar, in my opinion, there's no way that a guy with 15-20 points a season should be near equal value to a guy who had 50 points in 57 games this season. Way too much emphasis on the peripherals.

Out of interest, what are the point values per category? Maybe even put them in your signature.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    The question that immediately came to mind is why is Larsson roughly the value of Makar/Trouba? Comparing to Makar, in my opinion, there's no way that a guy with 15-20 points a season should be near equal value to a guy who had 50 points in 57 games this season. Way too much emphasis on the peripherals.

Out of interest, what are the point values per category? Maybe even put them in your signature.

If you click on my San Jose team you should see them in there
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    If you click on my San Jose team you should see them in there
    Ok but I'd rather not have to go to an external site/document just to see the basic settings. Just a suggestion - if you put categories in your signature, it should be clear on the format e.g. H2H/roto/weighted points etc.

Maybe just list them in the thread, then?

Edit: I know this is not the main question so not trying to take the focus away from your OP. I just was wondering if you felt that Larsson has too much value in such a format?