Thread: Marner + for Kuznetsov +

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Marner + for Kuznetsov +

14 team weekly H2H daily starts with cats Pt-d (points from defencemen),G,A,PIM,SOG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW, W,L,GAA,SV%,SO

Start 3C,3RW,3LW,5D,3Skaters,2G. 32 player roster, 15 player minors

Which side do you prefer?

Marner and Bemstrom

or

Kuznetsov, Vrana, Pulock and Annunen

Thanks. Will REP where I can.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Marner + for Kuznetsov +

I'll probably still take the Marner side, though it would be interesting to see who Vrana and Pulock would be replacing.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Deity

I don't know which side you're on, nor do we see your team's strengths and weaknesses because we can't see your full roster so it's hard to know which side is best.

Marner is the best player here so logic leans that way but he's a winger. The other side has a center in Kuznetsov and also a good, up and coming Dman and this setup rewards D pts. Vrana is no slouch himself. I can see benefits to both sides.

The fact that it's an uneven number of players going back and forth could play in too. Does the team getting the Kuz side have to drop players to make room?

With the info given, I'll say the Marner side but that's just the best I can do without the rest of the picture.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks EB and Axeman...appreciate it.

Yes, I would be getting the Kuz side here...full roster is:

C - Couturier, McDavid, Zibenajad, Cirelli, J. Staal
    W - Draisaitl(L/C), Giroux(l/r/c), Lee(l), Marner(r/c), M. Tkachuk(l/r), Wilson(r), Konecny(c/r), Voracek(r), Hertl(c/l), Jost(c/l), C. White(c/r), Mikael Granlund(r/l), Taffoli(l/r)
    D - Makar, Nurse, Doughty, Chabot, Sergachev, Provorov, Dunn, Gostisbehere, P. Myers, Dillon
    G - Hart, Hellebuyck, Allen, Khudobin

I would need to drop/move 2 of these players to make room, but we can roster over the limit until the new season starts so have time to make a trade.

Does this change anything?

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by jtloveshack View Post
    Thanks EB and Axeman...appreciate it.

Yes, I would be getting the Kuz side here...full roster is:

C - Couturier, McDavid, Zibenajad, Cirelli, J. Staal
    W - Draisaitl(L/C), Giroux(l/r/c), Lee(l), Marner(r/c), M. Tkachuk(l/r), Wilson(r), Konecny(c/r), Voracek(r), Hertl(c/l), Jost(c/l), C. White(c/r), Mikael Granlund(r/l), Taffoli(l/r)
    D - Makar, Nurse, Doughty, Chabot, Sergachev, Provorov, Dunn, Gostisbehere, P. Myers, Dillon
    G - Hart, Hellebuyck, Allen, Khudobin

I would need to drop/move 2 of these players to make room, but we can roster over the limit until the new season starts so have time to make a trade.

Does this change anything?
    Not really. I still prefer the Marner side, especially if you're forced to drop two to make this work. You've got a decent looking team.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Not really. I still prefer the Marner side, especially if you're forced to drop two to make this work. You've got a decent looking team.
    Agreed!
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Hmm. I can see two guys to drop, but the upgrades aren't huge.

I'd pass.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.