Thread: Dynasty trade offer

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Dynasty trade offer

I'm torn on this. His offer of Kenyan drake, Darell henderson, Adam thielen, Jerry jeudy and a 1st rd selection next year for my Alvin kamara, latavious Murray, Jalen hurts, and Michael pittman.

10 team 1pt ppr league 1 flex. I'll need to drop 5 guys as is. Here is my team:

Qb: Josh allen, kirk cousins, matt Ryan, Joe burrow, Kyle allen
    Rb: Alvin kamara, lev bell, Mark ingram, Chris Carson, latavious Murray, adrian Peterson, patrick laird, Rashard penny, lamar miller
    Wr: ty Hilton, dj chark, Jarvis landry, Allen Robinson, John brown, Courtland sutton, Russell gage, Emmanuel sanders, Michael pittman
    Te: Travis Kelce, Jacob Hollister
    K: Matt gay
    Dst 49ers

Do I take the deal?
    12 team 7 man keeper league
    G: 3, A: 2, scoring bonus[ DG: 2, DA: 1, PPG: 2, PPA: 1, SHG: 3, SHA, 2], PIM: 0.5, +/-: 1, HatTrick: 5, W: 5, SO: 5, SV: 0.2, GA: -1 SOL: 3, SOS: 1, SOGA: -1

Start 6F, 4D, 2G, 5Bench

F: Marchand, kucherov, Kuznetsov, eichel, lindholm, arvidsson, stamkos
    D: chabot Giordano edler Gustafson hronek gostisbehere
    G: varlymov Smith lehner anderson
    Farm (20 game limit): Dobson c foote

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Dynasty trade offer

I like it for both sides. Kamara didnt have a great year last year mainly because of a leg injury and Drake exploded after he got dealt to ARI. One thing I always pay attention to, especially for RBs is age because they flame out quickly. Kamara is two years younger than Drake, although if you look closer at the numbers, Kamara has had a lot more rushing attempts so he's been hit a lot more. If Drake can continue doing what he did last year in Arizona, this part of the deal is pretty close but I'd still be nervous about taking on the older RB.

Murray is a nice compliment to Kamara but is also 30 years old vs Henderson, who's the "next guy" to start for LA now that Gurley is gone.

I do prefer Pittman to Jeudy. Thielen is a nice bounceback candidate for this year. I am not a Jalen Hurts fan at all.

I'd probably do this trade and pray that Drake and Henderson fulfill their potential. If they don't you will come out a loser pretty quick.

I am curious what others might say around here.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Well similar deal went down. Substitute allen robinson for pittman on my end and add aiyuk on his end. (I despise robinson and am aware might have been able to get more in a separate deal)

Put the first rounder aside; that's a dart throw. I'd rather have Kamara/Pittman for the foreseeable future than Drake/Thielen. AZ signed Drake to a tender so there's no assurance he'son the roster beyond 2020. Also, Drake has a mobile QB who is more likely to scramble and chuck it downfield rather than dump-off to his RB. So I expect Drake's pass-catching totals to drop. RZ numbers too now that Hopkins is the primary target there. Kamra's numbers are more sustainable imo.

I def like Pittman. Love the fit, coaches, and TY and Doyle are expiring assets.
    @SmittysRant