Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would you prefer - picks or prospects

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: What would you prefer - picks or prospects

I'm also wanting any of these guys over that late first round pick. As a Valimaki owner it's nice to hear some high praise and expectations. However, I'm also concerned that losing last year to injury has certainly not helped his development curve nor has it helped him secure opportunity on the Flames blue line in the next few years. The Flames have some good young talent in the pipeline and Valimaki's going to have to compete hard with these guys and clearly establish himself before those high expectations become a reality. It's going to be an interesting story to watch unfold.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: What would you prefer - picks or prospects

I live in Calgary ( as a nucks fan).the Calgary flames coaches/Managers and media speak very highly of Valimaki and he was being groomed to be their next top D. Hes a super buy low candidate and I d snatch him up if u can. That being said, in the last few weeks I've heard that Rasmus Anderson is now the one potentially being groomed for that spot. You can also snag him for super cheap and have insurance if u have both. The only other D that I could see being a roadblock would be Hanifin...and they did trade Dougie for him so he will probably be givin a shot at some point.