Thread: 2nd Year Dynasty Hockey League Looking For Active and Knowledgeable Owners

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Lightbulb 2nd Year Dynasty Hockey League Looking For Active and Knowledgeable Owners

25% DISCOUNT ON TEAMS

I am looking for knowledgeable and active owners. This is a 20 team weekly head-to-head each category league. You start 4 C 4 LW 4 RW 6 D and 1 G(5max) equalling 19 starters and 21 bench spots for a total of 40 and two IR spots. This is a paid league with a fee of $23.35usd a year (17.50 with discount) with Fantrax Premium fees included. I am a very dedicated commissioner, I love this league and will keep it going for many years. All decisions and rule changes are decided by voting. We have at least 5 rules we will vote on shortly after we are full. We welcome any rule change suggestions as well. You will be able to trade draft picks for the current year and the next year. You can also do trades with conditions. I live-streamed our 2020 draft lottery for the top 5 picks and put the video on youtube (
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db3mbBQSM2c) and will do so again in 2021. It is an active league and we have a discord with
    every owner in it as well.

There was support for reducing the roster by 3 spots and adding 3 farm spots, potentially doing the same in 2022 as well. We will vote on this change.

Other rule changes we are voting on are more than 2 IR spots, adding a starting goalie spot, change ppp to stp

Categories:
    Assists, Blocks, Faceoffs Won, Goals, Hits, Power Play Points (A change to STP is being voted on) Shots on Goal, Time On Ice Per Game
    Goals Against Average, Saves, Save Percentage, Wins

Teams available:

League address: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...hhj0/standings

“The Intangibles”
    Finished 8/20 148W 97L 7T
    Traded 2020 1st and 2021 1st and 2nd
    https://ibb.co/N2cV5r2

“Auston 3:16”
    Finished 6/20 149 W 92 L 11 T
    Traded 2020 and 2021 1st and 2nd
    https://ibb.co/y4CGwcK

Reply or email:
    [email protected]
    Last edited by march; June 21, 2020 at 1:28 PM.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: 2nd Year Dynasty Hockey League Looking For Active and Knowledgeable Owners

Bump

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: 2nd Year Dynasty Hockey League Looking For Active and Knowledgeable Owners

Hope your league collects subsequent year fees to allow trading of those picks.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

We did not. I would if I could re-do it. Will vote to implement that going forward.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I will offer a 25% discount of these teams.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Bump

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Bump