Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How Much Would You Add to Kucherov to Get McDavid? REP Left When I Can!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: How Much Would You Add to Kucherov to Get McDavid? REP Left When I Can!

Quote Originally Posted by Svbetts View Post
    McDavid, Stone & 2 1st for Kucherov, Aho & 2 6ths. Helped with the too many centers things the other guys helped point out, and 2 6ths in a 13 round draft still aren't that low. Now I've got three of my favourite players for years to come - got Marner at the start of the season, got Matthews last week and now have McDavid. Paid a pretty good price for Marner and overpaid for the two centers, but I'm set for years in that position now!
    Did you get the 2 1sts or give the 2 1sts?
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: How Much Would You Add to Kucherov to Get McDavid? REP Left When I Can!

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Did you get the 2 1sts or give the 2 1sts?
    Thanks for catching my mistake. I'll edit the post.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

So you GOT 2 firsts as well?!?! I'm confused, the original post was how much would you have to add to Kucherov to get McDavid.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcelly View Post
    So you GOT 2 firsts as well?!?! I'm confused, the original post was how much would you have to add to Kucherov to get McDavid.
    Yeah, had a typo there for a bit. Fixed it now. Gave 2 1sts and got 2 6ths back (13 round draft).

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Ok got it. So McDavid, Stone and two 6ths for Kucherov, Aho and two 1sts? What does everyone think of this deal? Players like this rarely get traded, so curious to hear others thoughts on the price.

Dobber Sports Pro

Earlier this year in the bottom league in my sig I traded Eichel, Laine & Carlson for McDavid & Wheeler (Wheeler being the only non-keeper in this deal). It counts goals as double but I had such a deep team I could afford it.
    12 Team Keep 6: G/A:1 W/SO:2
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Schiefele
    LW - Draisaitl, Fiala, Meier
    RW - ​​Marner, Barzal, Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Morrissey, Dunn, Matheson
    G - Skinner
    B - Marchessault, Caufield, Teravainen, McCann, Montour, Jones, Saros

12 Team Keep 10 (& 5 Minors)
    : G/A/OTL:1 W:2 SO:3
    '24 Picks (16 Rounds) - 1,1,1,1,1,2,2,3,3,3,5,5,6,6
    F - ​McDavid, Rantanen, Point, Aho, Nylander, M. Tkachuk, Guentzel, MacKinnon, Pavelski, Duchene, Farabee, Henrique
    D - Bouchard, Dobson, Matheson, Andersson, Letang
    G - Vasilevskiy, Markstrom
    B - Joseph, Schenn, Nyqvist, Roslovic, Duclair, S. Jones, Korpisalo, Quick, Rittich
    M - Cooley, Michkov, Rossi, Hutson, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcelly View Post
    Ok got it. So McDavid, Stone and two 6ths for Kucherov, Aho and two 1sts? What does everyone think of this deal? Players like this rarely get traded, so curious to hear others thoughts on the price.
    I'm not a fan of the deal, considering he gave the 2 1sts on top of a downgrade of Aho to Stone.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I'm not a fan of the deal, considering he gave the 2 1sts on top of a downgrade of Aho to Stone.
    That's totally fair. I knew it was a bit of an overpay - the GM I got him from allows nothing but, haha. I figured my other picks were plentiful enough in the top third of the draft that if I was ever going to do it, now was the time.