Thread: Logan Brown vs Josh Norris

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Logan Brown vs Josh Norris

Battle between 2 Ottawa Sens prospects; L Brown vs J Norris.

Which prospect do you like better?
    What do you believe their upside is?
    12 team Card Hockey League. Use stats from last NHL season ex: 2022-23 stats will be used for our 23-24 season cards
    Fwds: MacKinnon, Pastrnak, Rantanen, M Tkachuk Scheifele, Marchand, B Nelson, Stephenson, J Toews, R Thomas, Lundell, E Rodrigues, Sissons, Lowry, M Foligno, D Guenther, Mangiapane, Pacioretty, Huberdeau, Wheeler
    Dmen: Makar, D Toews, Dobson, Sergachev, S Jones, Graves, Carlo, Gudas, Byram, Girard, Thrun
    Goalies: Vanecek, Francouz, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Logan Brown vs Josh Norris

A year ago I would have said Brown. Today I prefer Norris. Funny what a year of development can do. Might have something to do with the Sens not rushing Norris and letting him develop at the right pace.

Hard to give projections because we have no idea what Ottawa is really doing with their roster and who they end up drafting. Guys like Norris and even Brown could see less opportunities down the road should the Sens land someone like Byfield in the draft. He's a legit 1C for whoever drafts him and unless Ottawa wins the lottery, I like their chances of getting Byfield.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."