Thread: Fantasy Guides from last year - other ones. Help needed

I...am your father.

Default Fantasy Guides from last year - other ones. Help needed

Hey all, can someone who bought other guides tell me what those guides had projected for Dominik Kubalik? If you say "they didn't have him at all" then that is even sweeter. I had him for 26 points
    Or any other player that I had and those guides did not. Putting together my sales page
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Fantasy Guides from last year - other ones. Help needed

Can't help because yours is the only guide I buy for reasons that are clear to anyone.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by senryu View Post
    Can't help because yours is the only guide I buy for reasons that are clear to anyone.
    Right answer! LOL

Looking for a few wrong answers though

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Stud

Every year, I only buy yours (D'oh) and my buddy buys 3-4 others. I've reached out to him to see what they had for Kubalik last season. Hopefully I hear back soon and he still has them.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Sorry Dobber, my copy of the Sports Forecaster has Kubalik predicted for 63-15-20-35

Dobber Sports Monster

Hockey: The Magazine - No Kubalik projection. (In addition to their overall top 400 points producers, individual team pages provide a few extra projections that didn't make the top 400; only players projected to get 20+ points are included and Kubalik is not one of them, but they do have him penciled in on the third line so they did know who he was).

The Hockey News - 25 points

Forecaster - as commish said, 35 points.

I think that's all I bought this year.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    Hockey: The Magazine - No Kubalik projection. (In addition to their overall top 400 points producers, individual team pages provide a few extra projections that didn't make the top 400; only players projected to get 20+ points are included and Kubalik is not one of them, but they do have him penciled in on the third line so they did know who he was).

The Hockey News - 25 points

Forecaster - as commish said, 35 points.

I think that's all I bought this year.
    Thank you! I'll have to find another example. Forecaster actually beat me there. Very courageous of them!
    Ug. I'm looking through the rookies and I did not do well at all this year - Hughes and Kakko for example (though I guess nobody did well on them - but I was very bold and it cost me). Makar and the other Hughes I did okay I guess. Kubalik was good. Whiffed on Batherson and Hirose, hit on Mikheyev...

Dobber Sports Stud

Sorry Dobber - my buddy doesn't have his guides anymore