Thread: Dynasty league, pick four

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Dynasty league, pick four

Two of the four I'm pretty sure I'm going to hold on to but looking for some input to see if I'm way off on anything. Other spots are already cemented.

Stats: G A PTS +- PPP GWG Hits Blocks FW, regular goalie stats

Players:

Larkin
    Burns
    R. Strome
    Wilson
    Danault
    Letang
    E.Kane
    Suzuki
    M.Murray

Leaning towards - Larkin, Burns, Danault and Wilson

Considering swapping Wilson out for Suzuki or Danault. Not confident Strome keeps his play up but I may be in the minority on this one. Even though Burns was pretty bad this year by his standards, I don't think I can cut him loose yet.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Dynasty league, pick four

I'd probably keep Larkin, Wilson, Suzuki, and Strome and cut bait with burns. I think with Karlsson around you're gonna see a big dip in minutes and points this year. And Strome will probably stayed glued to panarin if they get him signed.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I am leaning to you keep Burns.

Burns
    Larkin
    E. Kane
    Wilson

Kane offers some FOW, lots of hits, GWG.
    I believe you could redraft Danault or Strome fairly easily.
    Heck try and flip Strome for a draft pick if possible.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

�� What TheDard said ��

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks for the input guys.

Reason I like Danault is I can see his numbers trending towards a Ryan Kesler-lite type player which is very useful to have. I'm also not sure what Suzuki's ceiling will be. He had a pretty good rookie year, but likely a sophmore slump coming.

Strome I want to like, it's just that you don't often see hockey players break out at 26 or 27 after being in the league so long. I'm also concerned about keeping a player whose value in my opinion is tied to another player.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by dh2k View Post
    Thanks for the input guys.

Reason I like Danault is I can see his numbers trending towards a Ryan Kesler-lite type player which is very useful to have. I'm also not sure what Suzuki's ceiling will be. He had a pretty good rookie year, but likely a sophmore slump coming.

Strome I want to like, it's just that you don't often see hockey players break out at 26 or 27 after being in the league so long. I'm also concerned about keeping a player whose value in my opinion is tied to another player.
    Fair enough about Strome. But I feel it's only a matter of time before Danault ends up in a more defensive role, which is where he is better suited, and is passed by Suzuki on offense. I dont buy a slump coming. He forced his way onto the team and up the lineup from day 1. The kid is a future star imho.