Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NHL Draft Lottery - June 26

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: NHL Draft Lottery - June 26

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    At least Lafreniere will have Crosby to mentor him.
    please no!!! Haha

but I guess the consolation prize would mean that they don’t win the cup!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Pro

Here’s a funny thought...what happens if the NHL season is outright cancelled?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I hope they thought of that contingency, but I wouldn't bet on that either way.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    Here’s a funny thought...what happens if the NHL season is outright cancelled?
    It's already been set out that if the season doesn't get completed they'll leave the playoff teams by points-percentage at the pause out of the lottery and the remaining 8 teams would have an equal 12.5% chance at the #1 pick.

Those teams: WPG, CHI, MIN, AZN, NYR, CBJ, FLA, MTL
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by senryu View Post
    I hear the sound of Rasmus Kupari's owners crying into their Sima. With Big Byf and Turcotte and Vilardi, there's not much room for him.
    Someone's gotta play wing though?
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    LA at #2. I wonder if they’ll go off the board and take Drysdale?
    What if LA is one of the teams who likes Stutzle more than they do Byfield. It's not a crazy thought.

If you read TSNs final rankings, Bobby Mac said that of the 10 scouts he polled, five had Byfield as their #2 and the other five had Stutzle so I'm not do sure Byfield is a lock at #2.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    What if LA is one of the teams who likes Stutzle more than they do Byfield. It's not a crazy thought.

If you read TSNs final rankings, Bobby Mac said that of the 10 scouts he polled, five had Byfield as their #2 and the other five had Stutzle so I'm not do sure Byfield is a lock at #2.
    Pronman says basically the same thing. Ottawa will end up with one of Byfield or Stutzle. And then a high-end winger to boot.

Erik Karlsson + Francis Perron for Josh Norris, Rudolfs Balcers, Chris Tierney, Dylan Demelo (traded for 3rd round pick), Jamieson Ress, Byfield/Stutzel, and 2021 2nd round pick. To think people cancelled their season tickets over this trade...

\

The Magnificent One

Well that wasn’t fixed or anything��.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Padawan

Anyone think Ottawa would try and package the 3rd and 5th OA in an offer to whomever gets the 1st OA pick? If so, does anyone see that team accepting that offer?
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    Anyone think Ottawa would try and package the 3rd and 5th OA in an offer to whomever gets the 1st OA pick? If so, does anyone see that team accepting that offer?
    I'm sure Ottawa is thinking that scenario through. They seem to have lots of B-level forward prospects, they probably want to have at least one A-level guy, so it makes sense. And if the team who wins Lafreniere is one that is closer to rebuilding than building, e.g., Chicago, perhaps it would listen to spreading the risk between two prospects.

Dobber Sports Titan

Not going to lie, if I'm holding the 1st overall and Ottawa approaches me with the 3rd+5th, I'm asking for more. They have 3 1st round picks, and 4 2nd round picks. I'm asking for 3rd, 5th, and a 2nd round pick, and maybe I can even grab a player out of it.

If you have the 1st overall pick in Lafreniere, you need to destroy the trade to make your fans not hate you. Slam dunk pick vs 2 mid range jumpers and a distance 3pointer (terrible analogy lol)
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Not going to lie, if I'm holding the 1st overall and Ottawa approaches me with the 3rd+5th, I'm asking for more. They have 3 1st round picks, and 4 2nd round picks. I'm asking for 3rd, 5th, and a 2nd round pick, and maybe I can even grab a player out of it.

If you have the 1st overall pick in Lafreniere, you need to destroy the trade to make your fans not hate you. Slam dunk pick vs 2 mid range jumpers and a distance 3pointer (terrible analogy lol)
    I can't sees the Sens giving up 3rd and 5th to move to first. They are guaranteed one of Byfield/Stutzle and then either a fantastic prospect at W or D. I wouldn't go higher than 3rd and the Islanders pick.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I can't sees the Sens giving up 3rd and 5th to move to first. They are guaranteed one of Byfield/Stutzle and then either a fantastic prospect at W or D. I wouldn't go higher than 3rd and the Islanders pick.
    I would like to say, if I'm Ottawa I'm asking what the price is for the 1st, but I wouldn't give a 3+5. But if I'm the team getting asked, I'm pushing to get the moon.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I can see the 3rd and something else but the 5th is a bit much. That being said I'm not an NHL GM so God knows what they think some days LOL
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Legend

I am fine with any team other than Pittsburgh or Edmonton being gifted the 1st overall.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka