Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pick 1 from this list of 3

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Pick 1 from this list of 3

Lets be honest, Kessel has never been known to be a finely tuned specimen when it comes to working out.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I would go with Backlund. He's consistent and you know what you get. Even if Kessel rebounds, I don't think he will put much more points than Backlund. And that is a big IF in my view as the underlying numbers are not trending in the right direction: his TOI declined by 2 minutes as the season went on, his SOG were well under 200, his PPTOI had been cut by half in the last few weeks, and he often skated on the third line at the end. That doesn't scream rebound to me.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

It's either Kessel or Backlund for me, and ideally, it'd be whichever guy you think had more value as an extra piece in a future deal. Saad is just not good enough.

Kessel is really the only one who can reboiund, as you cant rebound to someplace you've never been. I guess I'd hope Kessel has a bounceback in him, even if it's a dead cat bounce.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Kessel may not replicate his 82 or 92 point seasons, but I’d still pick him out of this group.