Thread: Last Thread on moving Draisaitl.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Last Thread on moving Draisaitl.

Alright guys, i'm back again with a guy who has put an huge offer on the table. This is the best he can do. He is the McDavid owner.

I get:
    Cory Schneider
    Mikko Rantanen
    Vladimir Tarasenko
    Phil Kessel
    Ryan Strome
    Tomas Tatar

He gets:
    Cirelli
    Draisaitl
    Subban
    Johansen
    Vatrano or Kassian
    De Haan

So, he takes Subban's and Johansen's bloated contracts off my books. My team is in my sig. Kessel is probably the buyout now if you guys agree that I should do the deal. I think he's giving me good value, and once Schneider gets bought out or waived, the 5M rule doesn't apply and I can get that 6 million off my books. I tried to upgrade Tatar to Guentzel, but he wouldn't budge as he feels his depth is already compromised with this deal. Let me know your thoughts on it and thanks! All the info about the league is also in my signature. Thanks again in advance
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Last Thread on moving Draisaitl.

If you can get guentzel in there instead of strome and tatar I would say do it. I'd say this is close, but youd basically be building around Rantanen instead of draisaitl. And I don't know if that is worth it. Again, if guentzel was involved id be more inclined to say yes.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Personaly I wouldn't move Draisaitl at all, excepted if someone give me an offer I REALLY can't say no to. This is an offer you can refuse.

If you plan on buying out Kessel, I'd ask him to swap Guentzel for him and then your Buyout could be Lindell or Schneider/Quick. But even there I'd want a lot more. Ask for quality instead of quantity

The other GM want him badly and the offseason will be very, very long. He will comeback stronger many times if you refuse this one, you are in a situation of power here.

The Great One

If your main justification for this deal is wiping bad contracts off the books, I'd pass.

Dobber Sports Stud

Agree in part with the other guys, BUT..... why would you take back TWO players over the 5M that you’d want to cut? He wants Draisaitl, sure. Tarasenko and Rantanen, RStrome and Tatar will help you, but I might do the trade if I didn’t have to take the added dead weight. Without Schneider, you get more flexibility to look at 12 other GM’s teams, your hands less tied.
    CONDORS, 2022-23 league champions, Reg Dunlop Mem Cup

12-team, H2H. Keep 12, but drop 2 of top four skaters, and also 2 of next six, then five more (from end-of-year rankings). One GK max.

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Keller, Doughty, Verhaeghe, ErikssonEk
    E.Lindholm, Barzal, J.Gaudreau, Huberdeau, S. Wright
    Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Deity

I've said this many times. Unless someone is blowing me away with an overpayment offer for Draisaitl, I wouldnt trade him. This offer doesn't blow me away and isnt an overpayment at all. It's not an insult by any means, but I'd keep Draisaitl. He's unloading just as much crap as you are.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd keep what you have.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I've said this many times. Unless someone is blowing me away with an overpayment offer for Draisaitl, I wouldnt trade him. This offer doesn't blow me away and isnt an overpayment at all. It's not an insult by any means, but I'd keep Draisaitl. He's unloading just as much crap as you are.
    Agree with this 100%. Keep what you have.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Alright, thanks guys! Now, There is one more team that has ponied up for Draisaitl. I will post one more thread if I can get it finalized, as I feel it is truly a valuable deal. Thanks to all of you for the help.
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster