Thread: Armia value

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Armia value

This post probably won’t generate a lot of interest but what is armia’s value. I fought through the fiala fallout and I’m a big believer that armia is primed to dominate given a chance with decent line mates. Armia is a play driver and a power forward that is in his prime.

Administrator

Default Re: Armia value

I wouldn't say dominate but I like the player a lot. He's already excellent in multi-cat leagues.

BTW there's been some research showing power forwards break out around 400 games. He's at 295 now, so maybe he takes a step forward in the second half of 2020-21 or in 2021-22. Something to think about...

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Titan

I don't think he's quite on Fiala's level, but there's definitely some decent upside there especially if your league counts peripherals.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Really like this player especially in Multi-cats. I think he continues to take steps forward, just wish it wasn't with the Habs.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

It depends heavily on your categories and league depth. His value is somewhere from pretty good to almost non-existent, depending on those two things.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I have never been too excited about Armia throughout his young career but he definitely has room to grow.. He also needs to play with better linemates and needs more PP time to be valuable..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..