Thread: Legends of Hockey: Peter Stastny

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Legends of Hockey: Peter Stastny

I was a huge fan of Peter Stastny growing up. I was a die hard Oilers fan, but I totally respected the way Peter Stastny played the game. Just a tough, talented SOB. Great, great player.

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Legends of Hockey: Peter Stastny

Now he is a member of the PH Pioneers...

Be sure to vote for your favourite team of NHL Players past and present!

I was pretty excited to draft him when I did. I read he had to overcome a lot of obstacles both on and off the ice as the first players from Czechoslovakia. And that he was underrated for both his physical and mental toughness.... my kind of player!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Superstar

Watch some classic Montreal / Quebec playoff games fro m 80's. What a rivalry and you will see how good a player P Stastny was.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Magicstew View Post
    Watch some classic Montreal / Quebec playoff games fro m 80's. What a rivalry and you will see how good a player P Stastny was.
    Oh man, those were some wars. Also, Boston and Hartford games made for crazy hard amazing battles.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Oh man, those were some wars. Also, Boston and Hartford games made for crazy hard amazing battles.
    I remember Cam Neely being an absolute beast in those series'..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..