Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Rumour] Justin Beiber linked to group to buy Senators

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: [Rumour] Justin Beiber linked to group to buy Senators

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Means a lot of things got to come together for this. Still can happen for sure though. Just another domino that needs to be set up.
    I dont think anyone honestly expected Biebs to step up and purchase 100% of the Sens on his own. I can see him bringing other financial partners in to make it happen.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Newbie

I havent heard this. I hope it is not true but who knows. What you guys think about it?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Melnyk selling would likely be great for Senators fans.

I can easily see any famous wealthy person being part of a ownership group, and Beiber is definitely a hockey fan. Sports team valuations are all kinds of crazy, however, and the deals often are leveraged. One buys in in for the cachet, and eventual capital appreciation, since teams get large tax breaks and can hide revenue very well.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I refuse to belieb that Justin Bieber was singing about No Sens:

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket