Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another post, Draisaitl move?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Another post, Draisaitl move?

First off, all the info is on my signature. Now, the McDavid owner has asked for an asking price for Draisaitl. Here is his team:

Centers: Point, Necas, Eller, Kopitar, McDavid.

Left Wingers: Tatar and Guentzel (IR+), Arvidsson, Hughes, Patches.

Right Wingers: Kessel, Strome, Williams, Rantanen, Tarasenko.

Defense: Pionk, Theodore, Mermis

Goalies: NJ Tandem, Elvis.

First question, what should I ask from him? Only guy I presume is untouchable is McDavid since he wants to pair Drai up with McDavid. A couple of guys I would probably ask for is Point and Guentzel but not sure what else to ask for.

Second Question, another team is interested in this deal.
    I get:
    Fiala
    JVR
    Martinez
    I give up:
    Couture
    Drouin
    Lindell
    Should I do that deal? thanks for answering both questions in advance everyone!
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Another post, Draisaitl move?

No to the deal....

as for price for Leon I would beasically ask for his 3 best players outside McDavid so point rsntsnrn guentzel and see what happens
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    No to the deal....

as for price for Leon I would beasically ask for his 3 best players outside McDavid so point rsntsnrn guentzel and see what happens
    would those 3 be enough for Drai in your opinion?
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    First off, all the info is on my signature. Now, the McDavid owner has asked for an asking price for Draisaitl. Here is his team:

Centers: Point, Necas, Eller, Kopitar, McDavid.

Left Wingers: Tatar and Guentzel (IR+), Arvidsson, Hughes, Patches.

Right Wingers: Kessel, Strome, Williams, Rantanen, Tarasenko.

Defense: Pionk, Theodore, Mermis

Goalies: NJ Tandem, Elvis.

First question, what should I ask from him? Only guy I presume is untouchable is McDavid since he wants to pair Drai up with McDavid. A couple of guys I would probably ask for is Point and Guentzel but not sure what else to ask for.
    I want Guentzel, Theodore, Hughes (assuming Jack) and one of Point/Rantanen/Kopitar for Draisatl, Lindell, and Couture.

Guentzel & Theodore are great contracts for very good players. Hughes has the upside. I'd expect him to balk, but he's coming to you, and you get the future, while he gets the now - but really you get a pretty good now as well.

Second Question, another team is interested in this deal.
    I get:
    Fiala
    JVR
    Martinez
    I give up:
    Couture
    Drouin
    Lindell
    Should I do that deal? thanks for answering both questions in advance everyone!
    Hmm.

Fiala vs Drouin is close
    Couture vs JVR is also close
    Lack of Lindell >> Lindell

If you like Fiala to continue breaking out I do this. I'd see if you can work it down to just Fiala/Martinez for Drouin/Lindell, though. Fiala is only cheap this next year, but you should know if he's worth what he signs for by then.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Hmm.

Fiala vs Drouin is close
    Couture vs JVR is also close
    Lack of Lindell >> Lindell

If you like Fiala to continue breaking out I do this. I'd see if you can work it down to just Fiala/Martinez for Drouin/Lindell, though. Fiala is only cheap this next year, but you should know if he's worth what he signs for by then.
    I just like the JVR for Couture part since it's shorter term and cheaper for JVR. But, i'll see what he would be willing to do.
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Oh, you should love the Martinez for Lindell part, that's the best part. A free roster spot for Lindell.

I replied to the first part as well, in an edit.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Oh, you should love the Martinez for Lindell part, that's the best part. A free roster spot for Lindell.

thanks, I will send an rough asking price to the guy. I hope I can dump Lindell's contract.
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Alright, so the first guy pulled out of an offer. But, another team gave me this offer and said he may be willing to do this deal.
    Meier
    Wilson
    Danault
    Burns
    For
    Draisaitl
    Drouin
    Morrissey

I was thinking of adding Varly from my side and I would get Grubauer in return. would that be a good move? I like Wilson and Meier in this type of league but am I selling too low on Draisaitl? Thanks for the responses in advance.
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Deity

Alright, so the first guy pulled out of an offer. But, another team gave me this offer and said he may be willing to do this deal.
    Meier
    Wilson
    Danault
    Burns
    For
    Draisaitl
    Drouin
    Morrissey

I was thinking of adding Varly from my side and I would get Grubauer in return. would that be a good move? I like Wilson and Meier in this type of league but am I selling too low on Draisaitl? Thanks for the responses in advance.
    No thanks. Terrible offer in my eyes.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    No thanks. Terrible offer in my eyes.
    alright, i'll look for more teams with better offers possibly.
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Deity

alright, i'll look for more teams with better offers possibly.
    It's just muddy water to me for one of the best young players in the league. Personally, unless someone offered me something ridiculous I simply couldn't refuse, I wouldnt even be entertaining offers for Draisaitl. If GMs are going to make offers for him I'd tell them to look at their roster and think what's something absurd I could offer for Draisaitl that I WOULD WANT FOR HIM IF I OWNED HIM, and then tell them to add again.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

It's just muddy water to me for one of the best young players in the league. Personally, unless someone offered me something ridiculous I simply couldn't refuse, I wouldnt even be entertaining offers for Draisaitl. If GMs are going to make offers for him I'd tell them to look at their roster and think what's something absurd I could offer for Draisaitl that I WOULD WANT FOR HIM IF I OWNED HIM, and then tell them to add again.
    true, as you can see with my team, I don't have a lot around Drai besides Werenski and Cirelli. I prefer to keep Draisaitl, as I traded for him right before the trade deadline in my league. I'm just testing the waters, seeing if there's a team out there that will give me a godfather offer.
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Deity

true, as you can see with my team, I don't have a lot around Drai besides Werenski and Cirelli. I prefer to keep Draisaitl, as I traded for him right before the trade deadline in my league. I'm just testing the waters, seeing if there's a team out there that will give me a godfather offer.
    It's all about quality, not quantity. If every piece in the offer coming in isn't a high end piece, I wouldn't even waste my time entertaining it. If they are looking at their roster and not offering you their best pieces, they are wasting your time. Hell, even if it's their best pieces, that doesn't mean it's a good offer LOL! They could have a crappy team.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

It's all about quality, not quantity. If every piece in the offer coming in isn't a high end piece, I wouldn't even waste my time entertaining it. If they are looking at their roster and not offering you their best pieces, they are wasting your time. Hell, even if it's their best pieces, that doesn't mean it's a good offer LOL! They could have a crappy team.
    yeah good point. thanks for the advice!
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Stud

Looking at your roster, I would play this the other way around: Draisaitl is your main building block, not the piece you want to move to rebuild.
    This is a top-5 player in the league right now, locked on that PP with McDavid for another decade.

Instead, I would identify your spare parts that have a certain value and ship them to contenders for picks or players with upside that haven't pan out yet.
    Stick to the plan, draft well, use the race to the top at your advantage.
    In 2-3 years, you should have rebuilt your foundation and see your younger players emerge.

Fiala for Drouin one on one is a trade I would do in a heartbeat.
    I don't think Drouin will ever be better than what he is right now.
    Points-only keeper league. 12 teams. Keep any 12 players. Dress 12F - 6D - 2G.