Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Too early and too hard to say if Byfield can make the jump next year. You aren't drafting him for next year anyway. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

Another name i would consider is Tim Stutzle. I think he play in NHL next year if that is your concern and long term he could very well be better than QB...at worst i think they will be close in production at NHL level. Stutzle is very very impressive...

but if you looking to have high production next season Kaprizov should be your pick here...he is older, more developed and he will be THE GUY in Mini. i would say he reaches 60 point if he plays full 82.
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    Another name i would consider is Tim Stutzle. I think he play in NHL next year if that is your concern and long term he could very well be better than QB...at worst i think they will be close in production at NHL level. Stutzle is very very impressive...

but if you looking to have high production next season Kaprizov should be your pick here...he is older, more developed and he will be THE GUY in Mini. i would say he reaches 60 point if he plays full 82.
    the guy who has the 2nd pick is willing to move it. If I can get the pick, should I trade my 4th overall pick for like a Panarin like Steve and Dan from another thread suggested?
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Actually those aren't remotely close to "shitty goalies" that he has; be aware that the Sorokin talk may be a smokescreen.

If you can't pick up guys without contracts, is there some exception for the year they are drafted so that you can grab them?

If you're set on must produce this year, you pretty much need to deal the pick if Byfield isn't there. I saw you are looking a tPanarin, could Drouin + #4 get him? Offer to throw in Lindell as a sweetener.
    There isn't really an exception on guys who are drafted. That's why Bryam was available in the FA pool but not Turcotte until recently. I just want to make sure if I can't move up, i'm taking the best player possible.
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The guy who owns the 2nd overall pick gave me this offer. Thoughts would be appreciated!

Werenski
    Either Varly or Greiss Or Quick and Petersen, your choice
    Cirelli
    4th overall pick
    For
    Schultz
    Dubois
    Gibson or MAF
    2nd overall pick

Should I consider this?
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Wizard

i dont think pick upgrade means anything with talent available so you need to evaluate players here imo....

i still like it for you but only if its Gibson.....him and PLD > other side imo
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Jedi

If #2 is taking Sorokin and you're left with a choice between Byfield, Kaprizov or Stutzle ... I don't know why you'd bother trading. In your pool you can easily argue in 3-4 years Byfield will be the better Multi-cat own.

Unless you also want Sorokin, but doesn't seem like you do. If that's the case, then you're getting one of the two you should want at #2 at #4

Byfield - I would give him 2 year to really find his NHL footing. When he does he's going to be a beast. 90+pt ceiling
    Kaprizov - he's 24, NHL ready and is going to be a Calder front runner 60+pts 1st year should not surprise anyone. pt/gm ceiling - he will be signing a shorter ELC - meaning big raise much earlier
    Stutzle - I would think a 40ish pt first NHL season would be a solid/safe projection for him. 80+pt ceiling as well.

As for the trade itself.

Werenski >>>>>>>>>> Schultz
    Cirelli <<< Dubois
    4th OA < 2nd OA

The goalies are harder to balance as there's so many options.
    I would give him Griess and take Gibson personally. MAF age & 7m cap push me off him.

I dunno if it's worth Werenski effectively to move up 2 spots
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    If #2 is taking Sorokin and you're left with a choice between Byfield, Kaprizov or Stutzle ... I don't know why you'd bother trading. In your pool you can easily argue in 3-4 years Byfield will be the better Multi-cat own.

Unless you also want Sorokin, but doesn't seem like you do. If that's the case, then you're getting one of the two you should want at #2 at #4

Byfield - I would give him 2 year to really find his NHL footing. When he does he's going to be a beast. 90+pt ceiling
    Kaprizov - he's 24, NHL ready and is going to be a Calder front runner 60+pts 1st year should not surprise anyone. pt/gm ceiling - he will be signing a shorter ELC - meaning big raise much earlier
    Stutzle - I would think a 40ish pt first NHL season would be a solid/safe projection for him. 80+pt ceiling as well.

As for the trade itself.

Werenski >>>>>>>>>> Schultz
    Cirelli <<< Dubois
    4th OA < 2nd OA

The goalies are harder to balance as there's so many options.
    I would give him Griess and take Gibson personally. MAF age & 7m cap push me off him.

I dunno if it's worth Werenski effectively to move up 2 spots
    yeah good point. I'll consider it if he gives me Gibson
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Apprentice

As of now, it seems like I will have either Byfield or Stutzle available at 4. Will be a tough decision but if I had to choose now, i'm taking Byfield.
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Apprentice

One more question, are guys like Raymond and Perfetti worth thinking about or should it be Byfield or Stutzle, no questions asked?
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    One more question, are guys like Raymond and Perfetti worth thinking about or should it be Byfield or Stutzle, no questions asked?
    At this point, it's Byfield or Stutzle for me.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The reason these guys are available is because there's no NA spots.
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Padawan

Byfield then Stutzle. Think Raymond will be great but those two are going to be super duper great.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    As of now, it seems like I will have either Byfield or Stutzle available at 4. Will be a tough decision but if I had to choose now, i'm taking Byfield.
    Byfield
    Stutzle
    Kaprizov - Holtz - Raymond - Rossi
    Perfetti

would be my order for long term production expectations.

Realistically your decision should be made easy & Byfield gone at #3.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Byfield
    Stutzle
    Kaprizov - Holtz - Raymond - Rossi
    Perfetti

would be my order for long term production expectations.

Realistically your decision should be made easy & Byfield gone at #3.
    i'm seeing if I can get the 1st pick to draft Laf but it will be a challenge
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team: